DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 ATmega328P UNO R3 Development Board - Deep Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Cheap solid buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrinasek on 10/28/2015

Impression:good,Useful,buena;

Pros: Price, quality Cons:None so far This is THE best buy for arduino. Does everything that "originals" do but for much lower price. I had small problem uploading hex i needed due to it being clone, but that was solved in 5 minutes.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydavoine on 04/02/2015

Impression:good,Useful,compatible;

This Arduino UNO clone worked well out of the box. I have tested it on the Arduino IDE 1.0.5 and 1.6.0 without any problems. However, Arduino IDE 1.6.1 did not recognize the board well, and I could not upload a sketch. Pros: almost half the price of an original Arduino, with all the features. The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Impression:Nice Quality ;

Pros: works out-of-the-box, ATmega32U secondary microcontroller, pins are accessible also through duplicated vias, surface-mounted ATmega328P, fully compatible with Arduino IDE Cons: a little pricey for a clone... Had to solder a 100 uF capacitor between ground and 3.3 Volt line in order to be to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarteljorge on 10/04/2014

Impression:Nice Quality ,solid;

Pros: *Good quality, almost like the original one. *Same pin layout and microchips as the original UNO R3. *Because of the above, can use with the Arduino IDE just as if it was the original one. *Costs just ~3 dollars more than buying just one ATmega328 with Arduino bootloader already *Actually... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byArtisy on 08/23/2014

Impression:Nice Quality ;

Pros: - Color blue is better than that weird blue/green - All ports are also break-out - You have additional break-out ports (3.3V, 5x GND, Rx, Tx, 2x 5V, SCL, SDA, - Build quality seems very good - Soldering is very clean - Has the exact same size as the original - Mounting holes are as the chip... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybernat1231 on 08/13/2014

Impression:buena;

Funciona correctamente. Despues de una semana de uso no le he encontrado ningun fallo. Probado con leds, motores, sensores de distancia por ultrasonidos, relés y alimentación externa. Ningun fallo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynbolsen1 on 04/05/2014

Good quality of component and pcb. Is the same of an original arduino but at a lower cost. the SMD components are put a little different on the board else it the same. Like a Arduino UNO but cheaper quality is fine and of good quality Connectors included USB cable are included Is Dark blue as USB... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere