DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Novelty Credit Card Light Bulb - Yellow (1*CR1216)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

The item dimensions are the same as a regular credit card, so it will fit any wallet that supports them. This product is a novelty item - a unique thing that can amuse your friends. Has power source and the light within the item. Emits light. The price is too much for thing like this. The power/light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneonsign on 04/22/2013

It's tiny, fits even in the wallet. Very easy to use. The light is so weak, it could have been better (stronger) with a little 'geeking'. The diffusing material also could have been more divergent. I wouldn't recommend this, even for that price. Don't buy it if you think that this is going to be useful,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHexpushku on 11/17/2012

Fits in my wallet perfectly. The light is very bright, enough to find something in the dark. Easy to use, but I don't find myself using it as much. The light part removes very easily from the case, so you can take only the light bulb thingy instead of the whole case. Mine broke not too long after, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordvellos on 10/23/2012

Very cheap ,price is really good Building quality is good sturdy and durable plastic Kind of nice design, not ugly and the packaging is suitable for gift Battery included - CR1216 battery (included) Ease of use - just push the bulb up and it lights up. not very bright, mine came a shabby yelllow bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarvijacques on 12/28/2011

Good price! Practice, and easy to use, just lift the light and it turns smoothly. It fits well in my wallet! It could be a little thinner for the best when placed close portfolio in the portfolio. Could have an option to increase and decrease the power of enlightenment. I put my son in bed and use his ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNWind on 12/12/2011

- It's really cheap, I couldn't imagine that when I saw those things on a designers blog for the first time - It really works and makes enough light to feel comfortable when you have blackout for example - Fits in the wallet so you can always have a pair of those things with you - Easy to use. We even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblackgriffin on 10/31/2011

I have made only five: 1) Very cheap price - price really cheaped, cheaper than other markets 2) Very good quality - strong and durable plastic 3) Good looking & quality package - packaging suitable for gift 4) Battery included - CR1216 battery (included) 5) Ease of use - just push the bulb up and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycammlinden on 09/29/2011

Nice price! I got a good, strong light with a battery, not dim at all and fairly sturdy It fits very nicely in my pack and wallet, just the right size! When I flip up the light bulb, the bulb won't stay up far enough to stay lighted! This is a bummer because I'd hoped to use it as an emergency nightlight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxylta on 07/20/2011

I gave 5 for all as: Price - cheaper than other places i saw Ease of use - very easy, just push the bulb up and it lights up very nicely. Build quality - came packaged in a simple cardboard flap making it look quite professional when recieved. The plastic seems strong and durable. Usefulness - in a dark ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalehawk on 07/10/2011

All pros. It doenst use too much space. I put it in my wallet and everytime I need light I can use it. Cheap, enveryon can have once. Goog build quality. I didnt find any cons... The cool thing is that you dont have to be carrying a flashlight to have light but this ones power isnt that great so you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections