Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadukas on 04/10/2014

It works well when you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works good, and you can trust the compass, I checked it with compas in my IPhone. and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate. It's a lightweight whistle. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

It works good if you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works alright, and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate. And I do trust the compass, checked with smart phone instaled application, so it shows same. glass of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCris78945 on 02/26/2013

Gran producto, su peso y tamaño es ideal para llevarlo, junto a otros ítems, siempre en un bolsillo, sea que estés en la ciudad o en el campo. La brújula es razonablemente exacta y permite orientarse en ambientes rurales con facilidad. El silbato propiamente tal es excelente, no falla ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

It works well when you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works alright, and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate. Not sure if I'd trust the compass, it only works sometimes. I would probably keep a backup. The temperature ... Read more

Temperature side Compass side

0 0 0

• posted byclumpers on 01/26/2013

Perfect for camping. Two ball whistle works very well. You can have a low sound or a very loud sound. Perfect for the outdoorsman. Compass always points north. Will be good for camping and hiking ! Price for this whistle cannot be beat! Buy one now! I can't say that I have found any cons with this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucam72 on 08/02/2012

light, cheap, compass and thermometer come as a free bonus. Surprisingly, the thermometer is quite accurate the cord is very usefull and can be tight to your backpack or trousers compass is not so accurate... but is more then I was expecting to plastic whistle are better then metal ones in cold weather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoRanzani on 10/11/2011

It's a lightweight whistle. It's durable, easy to use, with a good quality build. It's very loud. It's a very inexpensive item. Even if the compass seems to work just fine, I won't rely on its indications. You need a lot of breath to pull off a good 'sound'. For the price I no one should be to disappointed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCopperballs on 06/25/2011

* lightweight * Seems to be pretty durable * Good quality build * Easy to use * It's plenty loud * Compass seems to work just fine * Inexpensive * Great for camping/hikes etc. * Would make a nice safety whistle for a purse or in a car. No cons. It seems to work just fine. It is what it is a whistle. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHafiz1 on 06/06/2011

- Does its job (it's a whistle, eh?) - Very loud sound - Easy to use - Fair price - Mine isn't as "light" green as the product in the photo (it's a lot darker) - The compass isn't that useful (though I checked with my GPS; it doesn't show totally wrohng but still I wouldn't trust it 100%), ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjatisanz on 04/01/2011

Cheap, and useful. I provide one of this to my sons qhen we go to the mountain for safety. Is one thing that they can carry, and qhen they are in a trouble can use it to ask for help. A little big. Com pass and thermometer aren´t very exact. Are a toy compliments, but not for navigates whit it. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections