Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadukas on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works well when you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works good, and you can trust the compass, I checked it with compas in my IPhone. and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty acc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works good if you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works alright, and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate. And I do trust the compass, checked with smart phone instaled applicat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCris78945 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gran producto, su peso y tamaño es ideal para llevarlo, junto a otros ítems, siempre en un bolsillo, sea que estés en la ciudad o en el campo. La brújula es razonablemente exacta y permite orientarse en ambientes rurales con facilidad. El s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydassub on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works well when you blow in it just right, otherwise it fades away or isn't consistent. One side has a compass that works alright, and temperature gauge on the other side that seems pretty accurate. Cons:Not sure if I'd trust the compass, it only works sometimes. I w... Read more

Compass side Temperature side
    0 0
  • posted byclumpers on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect for camping. Two ball whistle works very well. You can have a low sound or a very loud sound. Perfect for the outdoorsman. Compass always points north. Will be good for camping and hiking ! Price for this whistle cannot be beat! Buy one now! Cons:I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucam72 on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light, cheap, compass and thermometer come as a free bonus. Surprisingly, the thermometer is quite accurate the cord is very usefull and can be tight to your backpack or trousers Cons:compass is not so accurate... but is more then I was expecting to OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcoRanzani on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a lightweight whistle. It's durable, easy to use, with a good quality build. It's very loud. It's a very inexpensive item. Cons:Even if the compass seems to work just fine, I won't rely on its indications. You need a lot of breath to pull off a good 'sound'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCopperballs on 06/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* lightweight * Seems to be pretty durable * Good quality build * Easy to use * It's plenty loud * Compass seems to work just fine * Inexpensive * Great for camping/hikes etc. * Would make a nice safety whistle for a purse or in a car. Cons:No cons. It seems t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHafiz1 on 06/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Does its job (it's a whistle, eh?) - Very loud sound - Easy to use - Fair price Cons:- Mine isn't as "light" green as the product in the photo (it's a lot darker) - The compass isn't that useful (though I checked with my GPS; it doesn't show totally... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjatisanz on 04/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, and useful. I provide one of this to my sons qhen we go to the mountain for safety. Is one thing that they can carry, and qhen they are in a trouble can use it to ask for help. Cons:A little big. Com pass and thermometer aren´t very exact. Are a toy compliment... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections