DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Port USB 2.0 PCMCIA Cardbus Port Expansion Card for Laptops
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKobbiey on 09/10/2013

It's the first item I buy from DX and it works!! This item perfectly fit into my PCMCIA Cardbus slot of my HP520 Notebook. The original notebook has only 2 ports usb(2.0) then after I install this item, my laptop has up to 4 ports!! I really love it. I live in Thailand which it takes only 2 weeks to get this item right in front of my house. No, Nothing.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypeelextreme on 05/21/2013

Full speed USB 2.0, plug and play no drivers disc needed, 23" long power cable, slim design Depends on your computer I've tried this on two computers, an Averatech running XP and a Fujitsu t2010 running Win7. Both are plug and play, no need to shut down. The Averatech worked fine from the start, I was able to plug two flash drives at once but a ... Read more

PC Card insertion These are the drivers Windows will use The PC Card itself is sleak
    0 0
  • posted byDoctor0710 on 01/10/2013

Nothing really to tell. Just insert the device in a PCMCIA slot, install the drivers, and you're ready to go. No speed regulations, capable of full USB2.0 speeds. Has a separate hole for 5V, which is nice if you're going to use high power consumption devices with it, such as portable HDDs. Absolutely no cons. My old laptops USB ports has been damaged,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections