DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Crystal Hard Protective Case for Macbook Air 11.6" - Purple
Customer’s impression:
good Pretty As expected cover
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneoninja on 06/19/2016

Pros: The transparency and color are exactly as in the photos. The protection level is very good. It protects the main affected areas on the case of small falls. It is a very useful accessory. I see on the plastic a lot of scratches that would be absorbed by macbook's body if the protection was a... Read more

Impression:Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted bySinuhe on 03/28/2015

Pros:Buena funda a buen precio, encaja perfecto en mi macbook air 2 y se ve muy bien puesta Cons: todavía no le he encontrado pegas

Impression:good,Pretty,cover;

0 0 0

• posted bygrinthock on 02/05/2015

Fits great Cracked on edges easily, but still stays on. Looks good, doesn't face

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted bylylyros3 on 05/28/2014

i love this Crystal Hard Protective Case for MacBook Air 11.6" the price is great as it is five time higher in the apple store it fits my macbook very well and as holes on the bottom to prevent it from heating i would have liked a more hot pink color but this Crystal Hard Protective Case for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoshanonymous on 05/05/2014

Pretty cheap Fits MacBook Air 11-inch Mid 2012 When opening the macbook, the top and bottom covers clash at the back near the hinge. Not really a big issue, I'm sure it'll slowly wear away and stop hitting, but for the moment it affects the smooth opening of the macbook. FYI - this cover clips on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyuca305 on 02/11/2014

The price! I didn't expect much for the price, but this thing is fantastic. Plastic is about as thick as my old speck case for a fraction of the cost. Fit is absolutely perfect on a mid2011 mbair 11". no real cons. Bottom section does not have standard hard rubber feet. They feel like closed... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere