DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Car Cigarette Lighter Powered Thermometer + Voltmeter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fantastic value True plug and play Great ease of operation
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMcGadget on 01/22/2015

Pros: this really is perfect plug and play, just unwrap it and push in the car's cigarette lighter socket and it works. Constant readout of temperature and the car's voltage. You can see battery voltage before starting and by then measuring the increased voltage during running it proves correct I... Read more

Impression:True plug and play,Great ease of operation ,Fantastic value;

0 0 0

• posted byjmramosdeh on 07/04/2014

I now have three of these! If that does not tell you enough, then I don't know what will! I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of finish, the ease of use and the brightness of the beam. I like the one-handed operation of the spot/floodlight function, and the clickey switch at the back.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimotsc on 03/22/2014

Shows 2 of the things on my wish list being voltage and temp. Easy to see in light. Temp probe isn't as intrusive as I thought it might looking at the pics. Is a bit fat to put on a multi cig lighter unit and fit beside other devices. Wish this also has USB power output as well, seems to have a I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere