Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by adibg on 01/21/2012

Pros: This calculator is very thin. Mogul is a stylish-looking very beautiful and is transparent. Works ebz batteries to sunlight and can light a bulb. All its buttons are touch screen is very easy to use. never breaks. Cons: There are no cons. Besides a little higher price.? ?????????? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ? 3-4 ???????, ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by samolo on 01/10/2011

Pros: -The transparency pad and black borders are very classy ! -The build quality is quite good -Good sensitivity of the pad Cons: -The solar panel is not powerful enough to use the calculator with a low artificial lighting (CFL bulb) -It Could be thinner and smaller (there is plenty of space between the LCD and the upper numbers) -More functi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Tim0xA on 12/07/2010

Pros: Excellent solar-powered calculator. Very simple and size compact. No need battery. Elegant and simple design. Easy to use. Lightweight. Transparent keyboard. Good sensitivity for keystrokes. Does all basic mathematical operations. Impossible to find a better calculator. Cons: The built quality is not so good, but not bad. Impossible to ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted by angusW on 08/05/2010

Pros: This calculator does all of the basic calculations that one needs and does it with accuracy. No need of batteries as there is a solar panel that keeps the LCD working. Thin design with no buttons. More of a touch panel. Doesn't take much effort to actuate a number on the display. Numbers are displayed clearly on the LCD. Cons: I wish ther... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Walshy1 on 01/30/2010

Pros: I needed a cheap calculator so i got this one and i cannot believe how great it works! the touch screen on this works better that than the one on all the phones I´ve owned. you can hit numbers much easier than you could with any other calculator Cons: No cons yet! OtherThoughts: the touch screen panel is clear which is really cool and aga... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rodi888 on 08/31/2009

Pros: The calculator is easy to use, no batteries are needed! There is a solar pannel that gives it power. It turns off automatically after a while. You don't have to press the numbers very hard, sometimes touch pannels are hard to press, but this one is not. Cons: The built quality is not so great, but good enough.I would not try to drop it. O... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections