DX » Community » Reviews » PANNOVO AHDBT-301 1300mAh Battery + EU Plug Power Adapter + Car Charger for GoPro HD Hero 3/3+
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Fast Superb Great product! Хорошая вещь
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRijk on 12/02/2014

Pros: I'm happy with this extra GoPro batterie pack! The batteries work great and won't struggle with my GoPro. My filming time was awful with my GoPro Hero 3Black battery. The Batteries won't get hot and they charge like normal gopro batteries. I've used the car charger only on holidays because... Read more

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted bymirkoturrini on 11/11/2014

this charger gopro is great. light, handy, and charges the batteries gopro in very little time, less than half the cable to your computer. Also the converter for car works perfectly. convenient to carry with you.

Impression:Fast;

0 0 0

• posted bydefpol on 08/25/2014

можно заряжать как от сети так и от автоприкуривателя. аккумуляторы повышенной емкости. вещь классная.

Impression:Хорошая вещь;

0 0 0

• posted byJakalen on 08/07/2014

Pros: Charger works flawlesly and the batteries works as good as the original if not better. Charging the batteries takes approx. 2 hrs and there is a nice grren light when fully charged. The car charging part takes a bit longer, but works nicely as well. Cons: Just two small cons what i could is... Read more

Must have for all GoPro owners. Cheap and good quality.

Impression:Great product!;

0 0 0

• posted byIgorsampaio on 08/04/2014

Chegou muito rapido

Impression:muito bom;

0 1 0

• posted byricktim on 07/29/2014

deze extra accus en oplader zijn een must have voor de echte goproer. hiermee kunje oneindig veel opnames maken en hel veel plezier van je gopro hebben . ciao

Impression:Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byRalralvin on 04/30/2014

This charger works like a gem. It charged my original battery as well as the 2 other batteries that came along with it. One feature i really liked was the light indicator. It changed to green when fully charged. And it takes about 2 hours approx to charge from flat to full. Battery heats up after... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections