DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light USB Powered Laptop Cooling Pad (Translucent)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiktuz on 11/14/2011

- It has a very silent fan; - Easy to use, plug in a USB port and it runs; - The plastic seems a little weak; - The device came broken, but DX replaced promptly after posting some pictures; - The blue led stoped working some time before, despite of the fact the fan still works fine. It could have a switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblondlady on 02/20/2011

It has a good air flow. Just plug in a USB port and it's ready to go. In the first days, it's really silent. Looks nice, transparent w/ blue LED light. It's cool when the room is dark and you can see the light. It's a little smaller than my laptop, but supports the weight with not much of a problem. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysneaky53 on 08/21/2010

Whisper Quiet Great Airflow Nice Sized Fan Lights up blue and looks awesome It does feel a little bit weak, but I think it could sustain a far bit of weight Okay well I am writing a basic review as there does not seem to be any up for this product. I am currently using it to cool my modem/router and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections