Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRonen321 on 02/21/2010

* It does stick to the glass. * You don't feel too bad when you find out it doesn't work since it's not expensive. * Easy to use, place close enough to a planet with a magnetic field (Will NOT!, repeat, NOT! work on mars!!!) * Does point in A direction. * Does not necessarily point north. * Seems to be covered with some kind of oily substance (?!) *... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/19/2010

I bought it 3 month ago and I now have it in my car, it is a cool stuff in your car :) The sucker pad is good build quality I think, it never fall down in my car... Not really "THE" compass but this one is cheap. There is a little bubble of air in the compass, it is not the most important but I find this not really good :( It makes it cheap :( I hope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychillkroete on 04/06/2009

You can mount the compass to any plane surface and it will point to the north pole. It's in a fluid-filled sphere, so you can move and rotate it in any direction and you can still read it (except you are looking directly on the window mount from below). It's a very bad build quality. There is a 1cm diameter air bubble in the sphere. Some color-flecks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytekster on 01/14/2009

Easy to use compass. Just stick it to your car window and you're set to go. This item is able to rotate around smoothly and freely. No problems of it being stuck for a long period of time. The direction that I read off the compass is the opposite direction that I'm going. So if I'm going east, it will show me west. Got to do some manual adjustments.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 05/09/2008

Unlike the other reviewer, mine came with the correct orientation for a window mounted compass, i.e. the compass will rotate so the direction you see on the ball represents the direction you are facing. I suppose the supplier realized their mistake and corrected it. I used this to replace the incorrectly built compass on the combo bicycle bell/compass,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteknobabble on 05/09/2007

Small, sticks well to window Compass is made backwards for a window mounted compass. It would work if you held the compass and looked at the front end of it - unfortunately on the car window you look at the back of the compass. (ie: on my window, travelling East, the window side is East the side facing me is west -glancing at it you'd think you were ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections