Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySalsano on 05/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap and it has a lot of details. The painting its good too. If you want it for decoration or a gift it's perfect, buy it ^^ If you have the money to buy the others, its a good collection to have Cons:none, just the time to arrive, but it depends of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyNOB86 on 03/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an excellent figure of "Luigi", one of the most important second character in Super Mario Bros Videogames Saga. Like the figure of his brother "Mario" the material is a high quality PVC plastic, very soft to touch and without imperfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuTatu on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Mario's Brother, the most ignored char ever... so sad this... I like Luigi. About this toy, the arms move, but the head and legs no... but there is no problem at that point. The aspect ration is also a good point, since he's taller than his brother.. and this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropesko on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is very low, a trade mark Mario product can cost very easily 3 times more. It have a good quality material, but with a few scratches. Cons:It came with the head loose. The arms are not so fine either, they cannot rotate. Also came with a few scratches, but tin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhasancakir on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It looks very very good. - Quality is much better than expected. - Painting is very nice as well. - Moveable arms can be nice for some. Cons:- It is not hard plastic, it is soft. I think it is kind of rubber. Not too bad actually. - At the begining of moving a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvertesh on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice toy, i was surprised from the good material it composed of, look quite good, i am quite sure that my kids will enjoy playing with it. The toy is like the original, very good imitation. Cons:I did'nt find yet any , and i doubt if will find something. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickokapo on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great likeness to its game counterpart! Very good pricing. Legitimate Nintendo / Banpresto product. Pretty tall. Cons:None i can think of. OtherThoughts:A very nice figure of Luigi, mario's sidekick!This soft vinyl action figure is actually slimmer and just a bit taller t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoacirSouza on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built and finished, no painting overlaps, no pieces falling or broken. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Is a must have for collecto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeRaimo on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fiquei impressionado com a qualidade do boneco, a pintura os detalhes a semelhança com o jogo, realmente fiquei muito satisfeito, é perfeito, os braços e cabeça se movimentam, é muito divertido, a embalagem é realmente original, t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlospetit on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought both, Mario and Luigi, I will try to ad some photos They are bigger than I expected, but not too big, they look really good. Mario stands perfect because his feet are a bit more separeted than Luigi Cons:Luigi doesn't stands very well, is not very s table, you ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections