Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySalsano on 05/16/2014

It's very cheap and it has a lot of details. The painting its good too. If you want it for decoration or a gift it's perfect, buy it ^^ If you have the money to buy the others, its a good collection to have none, just the time to arrive, but it depends of the country... It's perfect for the low price. It was the perfect gift for my friend. it was good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyNOB86 on 03/15/2014

This is an excellent figure of "Luigi", one of the most important second character in Super Mario Bros Videogames Saga. Like the figure of his brother "Mario" the material is a high quality PVC plastic, very soft to touch and without imperfections. The painting is very good and i only detect a stain of yellow paint in one glove. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuTatu on 08/21/2013

Mario's Brother, the most ignored char ever... so sad this... I like Luigi. About this toy, the arms move, but the head and legs no... but there is no problem at that point. The aspect ration is also a good point, since he's taller than his brother.. and this toy is taller than Mario's toy! no cons. the painting... very well painted. No flaws, no blurred ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropesko on 05/27/2013

The price is very low, a trade mark Mario product can cost very easily 3 times more. It have a good quality material, but with a few scratches. It came with the head loose. The arms are not so fine either, they cannot rotate. Also came with a few scratches, but tiny ones though, nothing to worry about. It came in 25 days to Brazil, Paraná. Although ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhasancakir on 05/03/2013

- It looks very very good. - Quality is much better than expected. - Painting is very nice as well. - Moveable arms can be nice for some. - It is not hard plastic, it is soft. I think it is kind of rubber. Not too bad actually. - At the begining of moving arms there are some nicks. - It is a very nice product according to its price/performance. It could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrvertesh on 05/02/2013

Very nice toy, i was surprised from the good material it composed of, look quite good, i am quite sure that my kids will enjoy playing with it. The toy is like the original, very good imitation. I did'nt find yet any , and i doubt if will find something. It take quite long time till i received it but a least its here and my kids are satisfied. I selected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickokapo on 04/24/2013

Great likeness to its game counterpart! Very good pricing. Legitimate Nintendo / Banpresto product. Pretty tall. None i can think of. A very nice figure of Luigi, mario's sidekick!This soft vinyl action figure is actually slimmer and just a bit taller than mario, & with darker blue overalls, which makes it distinct enough from mario's design! Articulation-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoacirSouza on 04/04/2013

Very well built and finished, no painting overlaps, no pieces falling or broken. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well. No cons. Is a must have for collectors and even more because it is an original, certified Nintendo figurine (according to the package, at least). ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeRaimo on 02/27/2013

Fiquei impressionado com a qualidade do boneco, a pintura os detalhes a semelhança com o jogo, realmente fiquei muito satisfeito, é perfeito, os braços e cabeça se movimentam, é muito divertido, a embalagem é realmente original, tanto o LUIGI quanto o MARIO ;) I can not point to any flaw! The product even exceeded my expectations!... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlospetit on 02/27/2013

I bought both, Mario and Luigi, I will try to ad some photos They are bigger than I expected, but not too big, they look really good. Mario stands perfect because his feet are a bit more separeted than Luigi Luigi doesn't stands very well, is not very s table, you have to look for the correct balance moving his arms to the f ront Was looking for some ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections