DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Yoshi (Green)
  • 5 star 12 ( 63% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Yoshi is very fine looking and good material quality. It is bigger than what you would expect from this price. Makes great decoration for your house and bedroom. Also great gift idea for kids , collectors and Nintendo fans. Can't go wrong with this because it is ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytropesko on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is very low, a trade mark Mario product can cost very easily 3 times more. It have a good quality material, but with a TINY scratch. Cons:The feet do not stand in a flat line, but it can stay in a standing position very easily. Came with a tiny little black sp... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynickokapo on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Probably the most articulated figure in the series! Very nicely sized (13cm approx) Great likelihood to the game counterpart Official nintendo/banpresto product The price is a bargain Cons:None i can think of...Paintjob was a bit off center on his saddle/shell, but not by... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoacirSouza on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built and finished, no painting overlaps, no pieces falling or broken. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Is a must have for collecto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLvetk on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very good figurines! I ordered Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. It makes a nice set on my bookshelf. It is a great gift for Nintendo fans but I purchased it for myself as a Nintendo fan. I really can't tell if these are genuine or not: they look pretty genuin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcgomes on 10/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great toy. It really looks like Yoshi from Super Mario's games. A great workmanship. The paint is perfect, the size it's also good, because it looks really nice on your shelf. You can move its legs, arms and head. Cons:Just the shell in his back, it's completed p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAguclown on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It`s a very good quality product and also cheap. A great toy of Mario Brothers, good paint and good move. I`m very satisfied whit the product. Cons:The shipment was to slow, but it worth it! (I mean is because I live in the other corner of the world) The packa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLazydip on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's "really" Yoshi from Wii game. My daughter lives him very much. It's strong enough to let to children made whatever they wants with a toy. Childers even get the toy to pool, and it's sating okay (I hope for a long time) . The plastic is flexible exactly in way that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylojadomario on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality. Very good material. Looks and feels resistent. Well made. Every limb of the doll is flexible, plu the head. Flexible in a good way, not too loose,. Doesn't fall easily. Cons:Could be cheaper (not really a con, but that's the only one I've foun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRockmann on 01/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great toy! It's very well built, from the shape to the paint. You won't find other toys like this for this price. It's great either for playing or for display purposes. Great durability. You won't be disappointed. Cons:I really can't think of any, it's just so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections