DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Yoshi (Green)
Customer’s impression:
Cool and fun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/03/2014

I loved the toy, very well detailed and the painting is very good. It was really cool in my game shelf. Has articulations in the arms, legs and head. The material is also very good. Great gift to surprise game fans, after Mario Bros is the most famous franchise games. Nothing against. Excellent buy and ... Read more

Impression:Cool and fun;

0 0 0

• posted bySalsano on 05/16/2014

It's very cheap and it has a lot of details. The painting its good too. If you want it for decoration or a gift it's perfect, buy it ^^ If you have the money to buy the others, its a good collection to have none, just the time to arrive, but it depends of the country... It's perfect for the low price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedrato on 03/14/2014

it's a bealtiful yoshi, made of a good material and is VERY cheap, i can't stop to play with, it is so cute, good for decoration and to play, it is impossible to go wrong with this price and quality It is not a real Yoshi, in other words, it is a perfect toy, none cons Just buy it, you will not regret ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbino22 on 10/29/2013

Yoshi is the most charismatic character of mario series in my opinion. for those who collect action figures this is an optimal choice!. the doll and all articulated, moving head, arms and legs. as shown in the photos I posted the white part is visibly painted with a brush, could be better if it were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnaArteaga on 09/16/2013

ES UN JUGUETE BONITO Y DE BUENA CALIDAD, EXCELENTE PARA ADORNO O PARA USO CONSTANTE, DURADERO Y PRACTICO, SE LE MUEVEN LOS PIES, LAS MANOS Y LA CABEZA, EL PRECIO ES BUENO Y PUEDE HACER MUY FELIZ A UN NIÑO LO UNICO MALO ES QUE EN ALGUNAS PARTES VIENE DESPINTADO EN GENERAL EN DONDE SE MUEVEN LOS PIES,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuTatu on 08/21/2013

Well... it is a Dinosaur that you can ride it... well... not you... but... you got the point right?! Is there a better Pro than this?! Ok, about this doll... the arms moves, the legs, the head.... i think that's the most articulated toy of Mario's line. The paint job is really well made and finished.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeoBirnfeld on 07/17/2013

Really nice finishing, my both sons (4 and 8) simply loved it. Shape and color identical comparing with what we see on video game. PT-Muito bom acabamento, meus dois filhos (4 e 8), simplesmente adoraram. Forma e cor idênticos comparando com o que vemos no vídeo game. No cons. We already bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygradon on 07/06/2013

Looks very real, very throwable, durable, cheap None, this is an awesome toy This fits great with my other Mario, Luigi and Goomba figurines. It is made of soft PVC which can be pushed in. The arms are movable, which can make balancing it tricky in certain poses. The figurine looks very well like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This Yoshi is very fine looking and good material quality. It is bigger than what you would expect from this price. Makes great decoration for your house and bedroom. Also great gift idea for kids , collectors and Nintendo fans. Can't go wrong with this because it is cheaper than anywhere ele you could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytropesko on 05/27/2013

The price is very low, a trade mark Mario product can cost very easily 3 times more. It have a good quality material, but with a TINY scratch. The feet do not stand in a flat line, but it can stay in a standing position very easily. Came with a tiny little black spot on stomach and other in one eye, ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections