DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Mario (White)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Good and Cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/03/2014

I loved the toy, very well detailed and the painting is very good. It was really cool in my game shelf. Has articulations in the arms and head. The material is also very good. Great gift to surprise game fans, after Mario Bros is the most famous franchise games. Nothing against. Excellent buy and very ... Read more

Impression:Cheap Good and Cool;

0 0 0

• posted byAnaArteaga on 09/16/2013

ES UN JUGUETE BONITO QUE CUMPLE SU FUNCION Y TIENE MUY BUENA PRESENTACION, DURA LO SUFICIENTE YA SEA PARA JUGAR O COMO ADORNO, EL PRECIO ES MUY ACEPTABLE EN COMPARACION A LOS QUE VENDEN EN MI PAIS EN ALGUNAS PARTES VIENE DESPINTADO, PRINCIPALMENTE DE LAS MANOS, LOS PIES Y LA CABEZA, DE DONDE SE MUEVEN ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDocBrownBR on 06/24/2013

Really great figure, well detailed and painted. Stands easily for display in my bookshelf, I highly recommend it for any Mario fan! I can't evaluate how well it does as a toy, however. The price is excellent and really adequate. In Brazil you find an identical Mario toy for about 30 dollars! None, absolutley ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGilsonSouza on 06/19/2013

Very good product. Good finish. the doll is very resistant to weigh parts flexible Delivery time to Brazil and very large Delivery time to Brazil and very large Very good product. Good finish. the doll is very resistant to weigh parts flexible Very good product. Good finish. the doll is very resistant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarlosh3 on 05/29/2013

Product very well done, good size and quality of the material, I recommend,has a great size, the colors are very realistic and draws attention to those who ve,certainly point out the purchase and will soon buy another collection of dolls,apesar da demora no recebimento do produto, o mesmo chegou sem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfterror on 11/13/2012

Very good quality overall, I believe that it is an original product built under licence from Nintendo. Not really anything. Maybe it could be dangerous to small children, once the arms can come out if you force it. Just that. Everybody that ask me how much i've paid, don't believe that I paid so cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoBartulihe on 12/13/2010

In my opinion this product is great! It came well packaged and safety of break. It's made of high quality plastic with great level of details and evebody loves... attacts attention and people loves. O produto é de qualidade, vem bem embalado e protegido de danos. É feito de plástico de alta qualidade ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydescontrollado on 11/23/2010

It´s a nice toy. It´s a little big (good size i think), good material, really nice Mario. You can move his arms, go ahead and buy one. There is some wrong paint and a little dirty in the hat, only. The size is ok, the material is ok, the price is a little expensive, but it´s a mario fire! Buy one for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections