DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Mario (White)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by DocBrownBR on 06/24/2013

Pros: Really great figure, well detailed and painted. Stands easily for display in my bookshelf, I highly recommend it for any Mario fan! I can't evaluate how well it does as a toy, however. The price is excellent and really adequate. In Brazil you find an identical Mario toy for about 30 dollars! Cons: None, absolutley none! OtherThoughts: Imp... Read more

0 0
  • posted by GilsonSouza on 06/19/2013

Pros: Very good product. Good finish. the doll is very resistant to weigh parts flexible Delivery time to Brazil and very large Cons: Delivery time to Brazil and very large Very good product. Good finish. the doll is very resistant to weigh parts flexible OtherThoughts: Very good product. Good finish. the doll is very resistant to weigh parts f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Carlosh3 on 05/29/2013

Pros: Product very well done, good size and quality of the material, I recommend,has a great size, the colors are very realistic and draws attention to those who ve,certainly point out the purchase and will soon buy another collection of dolls,apesar da demora no recebimento do produto, o mesmo chegou sem avarias ou defeitos,bem embalado. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fterror on 11/13/2012

Pros: Very good quality overall, I believe that it is an original product built under licence from Nintendo. Cons: Not really anything. Maybe it could be dangerous to small children, once the arms can come out if you force it. Just that. OtherThoughts: Everybody that ask me how much i've paid, don't believe that I paid so cheap in a perfect cop... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MarcoBartulihe on 12/13/2010

Pros: In my opinion this product is great! It came well packaged and safety of break. It's made of high quality plastic with great level of details and evebody loves... attacts attention and people loves. O produto é de qualidade, vem bem embalado e protegido de danos. É feito de plástico de alta qualidade com um bom nível de detalhes... todos... Read more

0 0
  • posted by descontrollado on 11/23/2010

Pros: It´s a nice toy. It´s a little big (good size i think), good material, really nice Mario. You can move his arms, go ahead and buy one. Cons: There is some wrong paint and a little dirty in the hat, only. OtherThoughts: The size is ok, the material is ok, the price is a little expensive, but it´s a mario fire! Buy one for you. And buy a Lu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections