DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Mario (Red)
  • 5 star 39 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySalsano on 05/16/2014

It's very cheap and it has a lot of details. The painting its good too. If you want it for decoration or a gift it's perfect, buy it ^^ If you have the money to buy the others, its a good collection to have none, just the time to arrive, but it depends of the country... It's perfect for the low price. It was the perfect gift for my friend. it was good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloopbg on 05/12/2014

Great looks Coloring is spot on Movement of the arms and head is good. Overall a perfect knock off. a must have ! my son was able to get the head off the doll. but when put back on it it worked perfectly. when i think of it .. its more a PROS than a con ! :) just perfect. me and my son are such a big fans! you could not tell the difference. all together ... Read more

Super Mario full size HDR Super Mario full size HDR 2 Super Mario full size HDR3
    1 0
  • posted byFelipeTalles on 03/28/2014

The product is very good, the finish and paint are perfect. The material of PVC plastic is very pleasant sight and touch, hands and head are articulated, it stands where it lay. It's a great toy for decoration fans of Mario and Super nintendo. no, only the delay that protudo have to get in Brazil, but I believe that is the post office for incompetence,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlitoBros on 03/21/2014

Es un Juguete muy bonito y muy bien hecho, los detallles de este son excelente, la pintura estabien aplicada y ademas en la parte inferior (Zapato Derecho) muestra que fue fabricado por Nintendo El tiempo de entrega fue de un poc mas de tres meses no se si fue culpa de el año nuevo chino o de el sistema de correos en mi region Lo recomiendo que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyNOB86 on 03/15/2014

This is an excellent figure of "Mario" the main character in Super Mario Bros Videogames Saga. The material of the figure is a high quality PVC plastic, very soft to touch and without imperfections. The painting is very good and i only detect a very tiny defect in the painting on the shoes, very small. Also. you can move Mario's head and arms.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThauam on 03/10/2014

Simple product, but excellent! Quality better than expected, I recommend buying the site! Better than many sites. Super Mario is excellent for a lover of video games Nothing against buying or product. the purchase was spectacular. Just thank you for that purchase available. I'll make a collection of products "super mario". I was looking for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandresiquara on 01/29/2014

O produto é feito em uma Material muito bom, Resistente, o preço esta muito bom em relação aqui ao Brasil, o boneco é muito bem feito, fidedigno ao Personagem, as articulações são muito boas e resistentes, as cores também são reais e com boa resistência. Cumpre o que promete Não tem contras,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanu4561 on 01/14/2014

i love it this mario figure toy, is so pretty and nice, this look so nice! and it have a good quality material, this makes it look like the original, and the price is very good, as to this figure as good nothing i can say here because i'm really pleased with the product, only some parts have other color paint, but barely noticeable takes me four months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrebecapacheco on 11/06/2013

It´s a nice toy. Good material, really nice Mario. You can move his arms, go ahead and buy one. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well. ooks hundred percent like the original from video games, nice and strong colors, heads and arms, turns..nice package!! Is there ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byGuTatu on 08/21/2013

The paint is really, i mean, really well made! No burred parts, no paint errors, no missing paint parts... nothing. Really detailed doll of this charismatic mustache man! The arms move, the head moves too, you can set it on various positions (considering the articulation limits of this doll) so it worth the price! It could be more articulated. Since ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections