Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFelipeTalles on 03/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very good and beautiful, the finish and paint are perfect. The material PVC plastic is very pleasing to the eye and touch, the head articulates and is in the correct position. It is a great toy for fans of Mario and decoration Super Nintendo. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguztaluz on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's just a goomba figure. It's pretty good thought. I use to decorate my room. The material its pretty good so as the painting. Couldn't find anything negative about this little guy. Cons:You just have to be careful with his eyebrows. They are pretty resisten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The figure looks really good and the painting is perfect (at least in my case). The scale with the other Mario figures look nice to me, they match quite well on my bookshelf! Cons:The head's base, where it connects to the body, arrived somewhat deformed, proba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeeJay1 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one really surprised me! I was expecting a cheap plastic copy of a game figure, but it has actually really good material and color! Feels really genuine. The size or really good aswell. You can place it on a shelf and people will definitelly notice it. Cons:None at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedubi on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a perfect recreation of a goomba. It's so realistic It's very very legit Cons:I want more than one, but i haven't any money :( OtherThoughts:A perfect complement if you have a Mario or Luigui figure. The perfect small gift for a Mario or Video Game fan Bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjreuf on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice looking goomba. Looks the same as shown op pictures. It has a good and Strong Quality. My friends also like it. Cons:I first thought it was also a bank to collect coins or something in. It is just a model. But not really a con I guess. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoacirSouza on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built and finished, no painting overlaps, no pieces falling or broken. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Is a must have for collecto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPromic on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's made of a very good material - Great quality and apearance - Looks very durable - Perfect size - Fits very well as decoration - Articulable feet - Nice paintjob Cons:- It's price could be a little less - It could be a little more heavier (but it's not rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavorudnick on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price compared to the size. Very realistic, just like the video game character. What more to say? IT'S A GOOMBA! Cons:Nothing that interfer in the funyness of the figure, but the paint of the eyes is a bit out of place, and there is a bit excessive g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeciriel on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice price comparing the size, looks hundred percent like the original from video games, nice and strong colors, heads and arms, turns..nice package!! I'm so gratefull.. Of course, you can buy this figure action, if you like the Mario's Series. It's FUN.. Thank you is a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections