DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Toadette (Pink)
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful Cheap and Cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/03/2014

I loved the toy, very well detailed and the painting is very good. It was really cool in my game shelf. Has articulations in the arms and head. The material is also very good. Great gift to surprise game fans, after Mario Bros is the most famous franchise games. Nothing against. Excellent buy and very ... Read more

Impression:Beautiful Cheap and Cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 03/29/2013

It is Toadette! It is hard to find figures of the less common Mario characters so I was very pleased to find this little treasure. The paint job is right on, it is a stunning replication of her! The Price! Wow, super cheap :) Poor build. It started falling apart right away starting with the pigtails.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFarfalla on 11/09/2012

Good size! It's a really cute doll, of good quality. And considering its price, it's also really cheap. I would never find something like that here. Sometimes I have a hard time to make it stay standing, hehe. But considering that it has a good size and that you can move its parts, I can't say that that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazenokage on 10/04/2012

Just like an original brand toy Cute and made with good materials Colours are quite good The base is not perfect, so it may felt down. The eyes needed a little retouch I've bought it for a gift for a girl that love a lot super mario series. She loved it a lot asking me for more dolls for her friends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcutyo on 12/08/2010

ENGLISH - It's a well-made Toadette toy. Should be perfect to add to the collection - Material's quality is very good - The colors are good - It's about 9 cm tall ITALIANO - È un pupazzo di Toadette veramente ben fatto. Perfetto da aggiungere alla collezione - La qualità del materiale &#232... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/19/2010

Very cute - it's Toadette - true to the character - colours of the costume, body shape etc. She's winking. Nice little obscure Mario character to display on your shelf. Made up of several pieces - arms, pigtails, head, cap, body. Her little girly arms look like they would break off after rough handling,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjprikkel on 03/05/2010

This items is cute and a perfect representation of Toadette. It is great to have a Mario toy targeted toward girls who love Mario games. The plastic is durable. The colors are bright. No odd smell. My kids love the toy. The pigtails on Toadette have a tendency to break off. I super glued them back on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections