DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Toadette (Pink)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcveinot on 03/29/2013

It is Toadette! It is hard to find figures of the less common Mario characters so I was very pleased to find this little treasure. The paint job is right on, it is a stunning replication of her! The Price! Wow, super cheap :) Poor build. It started falling apart right away starting with the pigtails. My kids loved playing with her so I am ordering another.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarfalla on 11/09/2012

Good size! It's a really cute doll, of good quality. And considering its price, it's also really cheap. I would never find something like that here. Sometimes I have a hard time to make it stay standing, hehe. But considering that it has a good size and that you can move its parts, I can't say that that's a flaw. So no cons, imo. This doll is adorable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 10/04/2012

Just like an original brand toy Cute and made with good materials Colours are quite good The base is not perfect, so it may felt down. The eyes needed a little retouch I've bought it for a gift for a girl that love a lot super mario series. She loved it a lot asking me for more dolls for her friends too. I must admit that it's a lot similar to original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcutyo on 12/08/2010

ENGLISH - It's a well-made Toadette toy. Should be perfect to add to the collection - Material's quality is very good - The colors are good - It's about 9 cm tall ITALIANO - È un pupazzo di Toadette veramente ben fatto. Perfetto da aggiungere alla collezione - La qualità del materiale è ottima - I colori sono ben fatti - È alto circa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLagniManiac on 04/19/2010

Very cute - it's Toadette - true to the character - colours of the costume, body shape etc. She's winking. Nice little obscure Mario character to display on your shelf. Made up of several pieces - arms, pigtails, head, cap, body. Her little girly arms look like they would break off after rough handling, as would her big pigtails. These two things are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 03/05/2010

This items is cute and a perfect representation of Toadette. It is great to have a Mario toy targeted toward girls who love Mario games. The plastic is durable. The colors are bright. No odd smell. My kids love the toy. The pigtails on Toadette have a tendency to break off. I super glued them back on twice. This is the only problem I have had with Toadette.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections