Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

There is not advised you ride with one of these on your phone, it would be strange huh, I bought one of these for a friend trol, I put in the backpack without it to see it and it took two weeks to see. The quality of the painting is very weak, if you rub it out with your fingers in the hand, and as I have said above is a product somewhat strange for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1r on 02/02/2012

Really awesome as an gift for friends or something like that. You can even use it to make fun with your friends, also shake it in front of them and they will laugh really hard! The hair and the smile are really funny, and it gets even better when you shake it. I laugh every time i shake it. The hair color comes off easy, but when it goes off on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcutyo on 12/08/2010

ENGLISH - It's a very funny mobile phone keychain - It's gummy - It smiles you! :D - The hair used as a glans is an epic idea! ITALIANO - È un portachiavi per cellulare buffissimo - È fatto di gomma - Ti sorride! - I capelli usati a mo' di glande sono epici! ENGLISH None. ITALIANO Nessuno. ENGLISH I will give it as a present to a friend of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralvarenga on 10/05/2010

Very funny. Cool to make fun of someone bought for my father he loved it and using it as a keychain Muito engraçado. Legal para zoar alguem comprei para o meu sogro ele adorou e esta usando como chaveiro Paint it loose very easily. fouling does not have to leave as clean if not leave the paint. Otherwise I had no problems A tinta dele solta muito ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralvarenga on 07/29/2010

This law for bragging friends and parents. Very small and funny. The price is nice. Presente legal para sacanear os amigos e parents. Bem pequeno e engraçado. Pelo preço é bem legal The paint comes off if you pass your hand. The quality at this point is weak. A tinta se solta se passar a mão. A qualidade neste ponto deixa a desejar.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections