Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacperla on 01/05/2014

The price is very cheap, and is not easy to find in my country , the colors and the design of the figure is really amazing..! Its so cool that my friends and girlfriend wants to borrow this toy once that you have this really cool toy, you want to have the rest of the collection. You cannot move all the pieces of the toy, just the head, arms and feets ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcveinot on 12/05/2013

This is a great toy. It looks just like him and makes the perfect villian for my childrens Mario play time. None that I could find. I think a tiny bit of paint may be wearing off after lots of play but not noticeable. It is rare to find a large Wario toy and even rarer to find one of this size. Mario needs his ach rival and the size fits along with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

This is a very nice looking Wario figure, just like the original, that will make a great gift for kids, collectors and Nintendo fans. It can also be a nice looking decoration for your house. The build quality is great, it feels awesome and is quite bigger than expected. Can't go wrong because it is so cheaper than anywhere else. None. Looks awesome ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytropesko on 05/27/2013

The price is very low, and the quality is 5 stars; a trade mark Mario product can cost very easily 3 times more. It have a good quality material, but with a TINY black spot on one sleeve. The TINY black spot on one sleeve and a dirty nose. But I think i can clean the nose. It came in 25 days to Brazil, Paraná. In my opinion, no problem that I described ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMoacirSouza on 04/04/2013

Very well built and finished, no painting overlaps, no pieces falling or broken. The size is about right and it makes a great ornament for the office. Is is also a great gift for friends and kids as well. No cons. Is a must have for collectors and even more because it is an original, certified Nintendo figurine (according to the package, at least). ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhleyton on 12/15/2012

good figure wario, good made and finishes, color line original figure, ideal size along with other collectible figures nintendo. no, I read somewhere in another post that I had trouble keeping up, I do not pass that. The foot is regulable I would buy, also serves to gift, ideal for children from since 4 years it has parts that can break off. good product,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymffcampos on 10/22/2012

Great build quality, rich in details, reasonable number of moving parts, paiting is very detailed, you can put in your toy shelf or give it to the kids. Kinda little, it could be bigger and imponent as the character is. You can have a hard time to keep it up until you figure it out how to make him stand. Fast shipping as always, came in a untagged plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalanlupatini on 11/01/2011

Tottally awesome Wario toy/product. Very beautiful and well made. Can serve to entertain children or simply to stand in your bedroom, making you life happier and nerdier. The size of the Wario toy is good... It's bigger than a closed hand. Not really anyithing to point out of cons. It could have a better body or painting, but for the price no one should ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysven23 on 06/23/2011

It's an awesome Wario figure, highly detailed and very funny, you can play with it or leave it as a decoration in your desk or whereever you want and it'll look very cool either way. It's not very articulable, it can only move both of his arms. Paint job is ok but should be better... If you like Wario and the Super Mario/Nintendo series then what are ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byWaltExtreme on 03/04/2011

-Looks exactly like wario as you know him. -Can Move 2 arms. -Colors match with the real wario. -Definitely worth the price. -It's handsize model, pretty big. -Material is hard plastic of some sort. Won't break easily. -My figure's paintjob is a bit crooked. -There can be stains of glue on the figure. Not really bad. -Can't move legs or head. I have ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections