DX » Community » Reviews » Super Light 3K Carbon Fiber Bicycle Saddle - Black (Max. Load 80kg)
Customer’s impression:
good light appealing Slender
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkagg1 on 02/10/2015

On my other bike I have the classic Selle Flight Evolution Carbon/titanium. But this DX saddle is much lighter and at the same time feels stronger in the material. There almost no flex compared to my old one, but as long as it fits your body-shape I don't think it needs to be that much flex. I it... Read more

Impression:good,light,appealing;

0 0 0

• posted byPogost1ck on 01/24/2015

Pros: -Lightweight -Carbon always looks good -Thin -Lightweight -Affordable Cons: - Can be (really) unfomfortable to use without padded pants. I do a daily 10x2 commute in normal pants and I got pimples/zits on my butt right on the edge of the saddle multiple times - HURTS to sit down afterwards!... Read more

Good for the money, not very comfy Good for the money, not very comfy Good for the money, not very comfy Good for the money, not very comfy Good for the money, not very comfy

Impression:light,appealing,Slender;

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoafr on 12/12/2014

Easy installation and beautiful. Easy to use. Shipping by the DX was very fast and safe, I am very content with the purchased product. SE adapted smoothly to my bike. Finally an excellent product. I did not expect such a beautiful design I do not regret for buying this product, is beyond my and a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycyclist on 07/04/2014

Light at 104 grams. Good quality and hasn't broken. Unfortunately the groove in the middle makes the whole saddle solid with no flex at all, which means that it is not comfy at all. I bought this to try out because it has a thinner nose than my previous carbon saddle (which is surprisingly comfy... Read more

1 0 7

• posted bysdmacleod on 07/03/2014

Extremely lightweight saddle High quality construction - carbon seams minimized Carbon rails too! Really stiff - excellent racing saddle Looks amazing Stiff and thin = sharp edges! Very narrow - doesn't really fit me well Carbon rails make me too nervous to try on a mountain bike Makes the rest a... Read more

2 1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere