DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone for Iphone 3g/Ipod Nano 4G/Ipod Touch 2G/Ipod Classic 120 (3.5mm Jack/Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvan159951 on 05/05/2014

- Really Cheap Price - Really good sound quality - Works with most smartphones (it even worked with my camera!) - Compact - Size (easy to keep/store) - Easy to use (just plug it in and you are ready) - It's easy to lose it because of its size - Kind of big compared to your iPod or iPhone when plugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliaharumi on 01/20/2014

The microphone is small, very practicle, usefull, easy to use (just plug-in and it's ready to use), the quality is ok, not so good but for me it's ok and it's cheap, the quality seems to be good. It arrived well packed into the plastic packet, working well. I don't think it's a big con, but it's small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosya on 11/23/2013

Mini Microphone for iPhone 3G/iPod Nano 4G/iPod Touch 2G/iPod Classic 120 1.99 american dollars can be attached to aiphone How do you rate this product? very good quesstation actulaaly Most microphones today use electromagnetic induction (dynamic microphone), capacitance change (condenser microphone)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byogiec on 07/11/2013

I am using soundcloud application that is why i bought this product and i must say i am very happy that it is actually work for my old ipod touch. No need for me to use the apple headset. Now I can use my call apps on speaker phone and and the product plugged in. No need to use the apple headset when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobster2107 on 12/30/2012

I am so very super impressed with this easy, simple to use microphone. My ipod was not built with a built in mic so this works great. plus the keychain/string attaches to my ipod case so I can have it wherever I go if I want. I love this size. No wires. Easy to use. Plug and play. no special software/... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 12/10/2012

Super small, easy to use (just plug it in!) I bought if for my ipod 3g (it doesnt have a mic) and now i can record voice memos and use apps that require a mic whatnot... None... well maybe its too small! and easy to lose... but the size is also a "pro"... so, you know... I should have chosen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzebulonmakeijan on 10/08/2012

The microphone it's small, very cheap and works fine. It's easy to use: just plug-in and it's ready to use. Quality seems to be good. It arrived well packed into the plastic packet. Easy to lose. The place where you can attach a carrying strap breaks easily. Too fat: it´s fatter than Ipod Touch.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReburm on 08/20/2012

-nice and small, was able to leave it plugged in to my itouch while it was in my pocket. -sound quality works fine for skype which is what i use it for mainly -I lost it because it was so small, even though how small it is is actually more of a pro. If you're using it on one of the older itouches (3rd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisChef on 07/23/2012

plug and play like nobody's business. I wear my iPod nano as a watch, and did an experiment right there in the car. EASY AS PIE. it has a hole for a little keychain strap but no keychain thingy. It's a super tiny hole, so you'd need a cord as fine as the kinds you get on a cellphone accessory thingy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyashpatel10 on 04/07/2012

-is small and easy to carry -works beautifully -has good sound quality -looks awesome itself -price is cheap -does not fit on all cases such as fully body covered ones -hard to find if lost (like mine) -its sometimes slippery when you have sweaty hands -no other cons i have you dont need it for any iPhone,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections