DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone for Iphone 3g/Ipod Nano 4G/Ipod Touch 2G/Ipod Classic 120 (3.5mm Jack/Black)
  • 5 star 30 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvan159951 on 05/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really Cheap Price - Really good sound quality - Works with most smartphones (it even worked with my camera!) - Compact - Size (easy to keep/store) - Easy to use (just plug it in and you are ready) Cons:- It's easy to lose it because of its size - Kind of big compared... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliaharumi on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The microphone is small, very practicle, usefull, easy to use (just plug-in and it's ready to use), the quality is ok, not so good but for me it's ok and it's cheap, the quality seems to be good. It arrived well packed into the plastic packet, working well. Cons:I don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobster2107 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am so very super impressed with this easy, simple to use microphone. My ipod was not built with a built in mic so this works great. plus the keychain/string attaches to my ipod case so I can have it wherever I go if I want. I love this size. No wires. Easy to use. Plu... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybadillin on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super small, easy to use (just plug it in!) I bought if for my ipod 3g (it doesnt have a mic) and now i can record voice memos and use apps that require a mic whatnot... Cons:None... well maybe its too small! and easy to lose... but the size is also a "pro&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzebulonmakeijan on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The microphone it's small, very cheap and works fine. It's easy to use: just plug-in and it's ready to use. Quality seems to be good. It arrived well packed into the plastic packet. Cons:Easy to lose. The place where you can attach a carrying strap breaks easily. Too fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReburm on 08/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-nice and small, was able to leave it plugged in to my itouch while it was in my pocket. -sound quality works fine for skype which is what i use it for mainly Cons:-I lost it because it was so small, even though how small it is is actually more of a pro. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisChef on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:plug and play like nobody's business. I wear my iPod nano as a watch, and did an experiment right there in the car. EASY AS PIE. Cons:it has a hole for a little keychain strap but no keychain thingy. It's a super tiny hole, so you'd need a cord as fine as the ki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyashpatel10 on 04/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-is small and easy to carry -works beautifully -has good sound quality -looks awesome itself -price is cheap Cons:-does not fit on all cases such as fully body covered ones -hard to find if lost (like mine) -its sometimes slippery when you have sweaty hands -n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowAoi on 04/06/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works (tested with Voice Memos stock app) - Small - Doesn't look cheaply made. Cons:- Can't playback audio with the mini microphone still in the audio jack. You'll have to remove the microphone to hear anything. OtherThoughts:Tested on an iPod Touch 3GS runnin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGentao88 on 01/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:~Nice sound quality. ~Works on all recording apps. ~Small, convenient size. ~Very cheap price. ~I own it for more than a year and it is still working (I haven't been using it a lot though) Cons:~On almost all apps while this microphone is active, the speaker is inactive... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections