DX » Community » Reviews » BZ102 Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for Gopro Hero 4/3+ / Hero3 / Hero2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Small Perfecto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5640385 on 02/27/2015

Pros: Looks great! High quality of materials, very good zipper, inside enough place for standard accessories of SJCAM.Seems bag will last forever. Cons: Have to use double sided tape to fasten inner sponge to the bottom - in couple minutes done. Bottomline: Highly recomanded for SJCAM SJ4000 owners!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byTajtrlik11 on 02/06/2015

I have not tried yet, but is looks great. So I look forward to have the rest of those items I ordered. But it seems it will take a while before I receive them.

0 0 0

• posted byAHTFoto on 02/05/2015

I have not tried yet, but is looks great. So I look forward to have the rest of those items I ordered. But it seems it will take a while before I receive them.

0 1 0

• posted byasbjoerngab on 02/05/2015

I bought this for my Zoom H2n audio recorder with extras. A few minor adjustments to the insert with a sharp knife, and some double sided tape to fasten the insert to the case, and it is perfect.

0 0 0

• posted byMichelleC01Z on 02/02/2015

Pros: Storage looks very good, good quality (doesn't look cheap at all). I was little worried about zipper quality when I order that, but it's much better than I expected, doesn't seem like it's going to stuck or something like that. Cons: None Bottom line: This is really good and practical My is... Read more

Protective GoPro bag Protective GoPro bag

Impression:Looks well,Ideal size;

0 0 0

• posted byspoe06 on 01/28/2015

the only thing i regret is that i haven`t bought the bigger eva camera storage...because i have many gopro accessories and i can`t storage all of them(the chest mount for example)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byslavik65 on 01/26/2015

Сумка супер! Влазит всё. Крепкая, удобная, жёсткая, размер- то, что надо. Елинственное- ручку для переноски нужно было сделать так, чтобы молния была вверх. В остальном- доволен.

Убоно, надёжно, функционально

Impression:nice,хорошо;

0 0 0

• posted by8979737 on 01/22/2015

produit conforme à mon attente au niveau de la qualité et de sa fonction, mais un peu petit, j'aurais du faire un peu plus attention aux dimensions, plutot que de me fier aux photos. livraison correct, avantage d'avoir ete livré lors d'une grosse commande, car il ya avait un suive de colis.

Impression:nice,un peu petit;

0 0 0

• posted byFixS on 01/17/2015

Удобная,небольшая,НЕДОРОГАЯ.КАЧЕСТВЕННАЯ!

Impression:Очень хорошая сумка;

0 0 0

• posted byPowderMike on 01/14/2015

Pro's, the box is well made, good quality and has many storage possibilities. Con's Its no always clear to me how where to store the mounting kits, so many options. The GoPro case fits perfect and you are able to remove some parts and create containers for your equipment. The bag is small and and... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections