DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone for Iphone 3g/Ipod Nano 4G/Ipod Touch 2G/Ipod Classic 120 (3.5mm Jack/White)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfatihdurmaz16 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think this product very nice beacuse i have a ipod touch 2g and hasn't got microphone but I have microphone with this product now, I'm happy :) Cons:I think this product very nice beacuse i have a ipod touch 2g and hasn't got microphone but I have microphone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopayne on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works with microphone compatible applications on the app store. I use this with my iPod Touch 1st generation and it works like a charm!!!! Cons:once plugged in, the speaker will stop working. it's obvious but it's a bit annoying sometimes...... you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaabosh on 02/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is amazing it worked great with my iPod touch 2g and i just loved it, and it is really small which makes Ur iPod not look that bad (Yayyyyy). Cons:the only bad part about this is that when u recored, and u finish you must unplug the microphone. And that lowerd my ove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmawxyn on 10/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This fairly small unlike the big dock connecters. -It has a little loop at the top for putting neck strap or a chain or something so you don't lose this tiny thing - the quality seems okay - if you use the white mic and a white cover looks very nice Cons:- this does NOT... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrinxx on 08/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's tiny. It easily connects onto the iPod Touch. The pickup is good on it. The audio results are very clear and crisp. Better than I would have expected considering the price. Cons:None that I can think of. It's all positive for this puppy. :-) OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 09/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works in IPod touch both generations. Lets you use some of the apps that take advantage of the microphone like voice memo or shazaam for example. Cons:It has a little hole for attaching a keychain or something but its really small and very hard to get anything... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections