DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone for Iphone 3g/Ipod Nano 4G/Ipod Touch 2G/Ipod Classic 120 (3.5mm Jack/White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfatihdurmaz16 on 08/14/2013

I think this product very nice beacuse i have a ipod touch 2g and hasn't got microphone but I have microphone with this product now, I'm happy :) I think this product very nice beacuse i have a ipod touch 2g and hasn't got microphone but I have microphone with this product now, I'm happy :) I think this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopayne on 08/13/2012

It really works with microphone compatible applications on the app store. I use this with my iPod Touch 1st generation and it works like a charm!!!! once plugged in, the speaker will stop working. it's obvious but it's a bit annoying sometimes...... you can't just leave it plugged forever or you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaabosh on 02/18/2011

This is amazing it worked great with my iPod touch 2g and i just loved it, and it is really small which makes Ur iPod not look that bad (Yayyyyy). the only bad part about this is that when u recored, and u finish you must unplug the microphone. And that lowerd my overall rating to 4 so please the company ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmawxyn on 10/05/2010

-This fairly small unlike the big dock connecters. -It has a little loop at the top for putting neck strap or a chain or something so you don't lose this tiny thing - the quality seems okay - if you use the white mic and a white cover looks very nice - this does NOT work for the first generation iPod ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrinxx on 08/17/2010

It's tiny. It easily connects onto the iPod Touch. The pickup is good on it. The audio results are very clear and crisp. Better than I would have expected considering the price. None that I can think of. It's all positive for this puppy. :-) Came retail packaged which was a nice surprise. For the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjphphotography on 09/21/2009

Works in IPod touch both generations. Lets you use some of the apps that take advantage of the microphone like voice memo or shazaam for example. It has a little hole for attaching a keychain or something but its really small and very hard to get anything through it. The audio quality, while decent, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections