DX » Community » Reviews » External Mobile "5600mAh" Power Bank for LG Nexus 5 / E980 / LG Nexus 4 / E960 - White
Customer’s impression:
Decent Low capacity Does not work with Nexus 5 not as promissed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoDrori on 11/19/2015

Pros : Pricing was good, product is simple to use. Cons : DOES NOT WORK WITH MY PHONE NEXUS 5 AT ALL.

Impression:Does not work with Nexus 5;

0 0 0

• posted bygenaro2 on 07/16/2015

It doens't fit the discription cause can't charge that much. And it loses charging capabilities with time, even using correctly

Impression:not as promissed;

0 0 0

• posted byccc1 on 04/06/2015

Pros: Small, portable and works. Decent price. Cons: None Owned this for several months now and still use it with Nexus 5. Was good for about 2 full charges when new, but now just a little over 1 full charge. Was great price at the time of purchase, but pretty close to standard price now as these... Read more

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted bytomasvlasak on 02/22/2015

The quality of the plastic cover isn´t so good and also the capacity is much smaller. For example, it could charge my nexus 4 only from 5% to 90% (phone was on)

Impression:Low capacity;

0 0 0

• posted bywagnercampana on 07/03/2014

Beautiful. Nice style The capacity is poor. My nexus 4 up to 20%. Cable included doesnt work, poor quality, doesn't charge my phone. When i put it on my Nexus 4 (with 10% of Charge) the maximum that battery get is 30%. Doesnt work. I realy think that DX.com should get out this item os its site. I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

When I ordered the first it came in broken and I couldn't even connect it. Second one works fine, very portable. It doesn't get hot while charging or discharging. I use it to charge Nexus5 when there is no other available charger around. You have a nice indicator which says when it's charging and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byletku1973 on 05/14/2014

Nothing. Real capacity is not even close to promised. Could push my nexus 5 up to 15% and +10% in my nexus 7 (grouper) Cable which is included is useless also ,quality is really bad, doesn't charge, my phone stays in same % all the loading time ,with this cable. Waste of money and resources. is I... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bysolidraven on 04/16/2014

Capable of recharging the average phone very quickly, holds enough for one and a half charge easily. Comes with a very long cable, making it easy to slip into your pocket while still being able to use the phone. Doesn't heat up much while charging like other battery packs. The LED does seem to it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere