DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Glasses Cleaning Tool (Red)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeezee on 11/23/2011

+ Good price, usually double the price at local store. + If you have dirty or greasy hands or finger, you can still clean your glasses by using this instrument without getting your glasses dirty + You do not directly touch the lens of your glasses. + Cleans glasses well. - Does not have a key ring at the loop hole, older local model had a key ring. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomunicarla on 06/19/2011

- Small - In one extremity it has a plastic circunference which can be used to adapt on keyrings or keychains - It is a solid piece, it doesn't take a lot of care to be used - Corners of lenses do remain dirty somehow - If the dirty on your lenses derive from any oiled source, it won't clean - instead, it will spread the oil all over the lenses - I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOxyxo on 05/05/2011

1. Cheap and easy to use device that is quite well built. 2. Easy to put in bag, is not so big, but is ok to hold in hands also. But it is too big to put in the same case with glasses. Have no idea how to wash it after some time when it gets much dust from glasses. I need to buy more of these, as I always forget where I put it last time. It is quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvirk on 08/25/2010

very usefull product , its good for the people who use to clean the sunglasses with them shirts and after this found out it make a strech , i got one of this product in my car cleaning easly the glasses and not skratching (at least untill now) very small so its can get in to the sunglasses case its good alsaw for big sunglasses its can clean every type ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNnana on 08/30/2009

It make your glasses clean and its small ------------------------------- only it doesn't clean the corners ------------------------------- stupid 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters 500 characters ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections