DX » Community » Reviews » Car Air Vent Mount Holder for Cell Phone / Navigator - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Useful perfect Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymslee on 06/16/2017

Impression:good;

A simple, plastic device but it does the job. It holds the phone securely and the vent clip rotates.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrpottzy on 05/12/2017

Impression:good,Useful;

fits my large phone oneplus one holds it firm and has not let go good option if using your phone to play music without deck control of music

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjlaundry on 05/03/2017

Impression:functional,Unimpressed;

I ended up replacing this with another holder (which uses a magnet and adhesive plate) because it was too tricky to get the phone in and out without pulling the holder out of the vent. Once the phone was in it was fine. It did fit everything from an iPhone 5 to Nexus 6 with case.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystanmort on 02/26/2017

Impression:perfect,I love this phone holder;

Pros: Easy to put your phone in Holds phone well Easy to place on vent Cons: Sometimes you need to use two hands to load/unload phone

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzerick on 01/24/2017

This celphone holder is very cheap and the quality is not bad.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byARaineri on 10/02/2016

Bom produto segura bem o celular. No entanto não resiste muito se você ficar tirando e instalando novamente. Ele possui uma borracha de proteção nas garras que rasga com facilidade

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhereiam on 03/30/2016

Impression:good,perfect,Useful;

c'est le deuxieme que j'achete car tres pratique et même si on en voit en france maintenant ils ne sont pas meilleur marché je me sers du mien tous les jours le telephone est bien tenu et ça ne se voit pas dans la voiture

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byunocharlie on 12/30/2015

It works as expected and though the feel is a bit plasticky, after a few months it's still working fine!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKhA0S on 11/09/2015

Pros: -Looks like a good build quality -Accept large phone like my Nexus 6P -Good grip on the phone Cons: -No swivel options (need to remove the holder from the car vent and fix it the other way, harder to do in some vehicules) -No Tilt options

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by[email protected] on 09/09/2015

Impression:Unhandy;

Pros: The phone fits in easy Cons: Does not hold very well to the car vent, so unit falls out when mounting the phone

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere