DX » Community » Reviews » Fluke 15B 2.6" LCD Digital Multimeter Meter (2*AA included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylowwrid3r on 03/24/2014

A genuine Fluke, it is just a version made for china. I believe the user guide is in chinese, but the Beginner does not need a user guide. Everything is just as it should be. Simply perfect. It also comes with a built-in capacitor measure feature. It is a handy feature! Every line if fused(10A and 40... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrolfsen on 11/21/2013

Produto de ótima qualidade e equipamento com ótima precisão. Produto original, sem duvida!!! A embalagem do produto é toda em chines, se a embalagem fosse em inglês o produto seria perfeito. Produto de qualidade indiscutível e preciso, só deixa a desejar na embalagem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaLexusPro on 08/05/2013

- Fluke! - Great fuses for your safety - User friendly interface (auto range, hold) - Original wires in set, batteries included - Soft rubber yellow bumper with stand - Big digits on LCD, very comfortable There is no any cons. Vice versa there is a Fluke 17B inside, you need to drill 2 holes for buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCapiroto on 01/11/2013

This is really a genuine Fluke, as I had read the reviews here this is the Chinese version, it meets the necessary continuity works perfectly, arrived here in perfect house. I have nothing to complain about even Absolutely nothing! It would be very good here also can find other models available like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byla1234 on 12/18/2012

the Fluke LCD digital multimeter does the gob it does make all the functions that was promissed tried it on varios functions and get the correct resoults is has no light and it is very strange since all my previous Fluke LCD digital multimeter had light to read the LCD probs are plastic and tend to dammage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeloxdj on 11/20/2012

The same reliable and trusted Fluke product as everybody knows. At the begining I was afraid to receive a counterfeit product because it was coming from China and I have listend a lot about this, but once it was in my hands I could perceive that it was original from Fluke. None. Maybe the price, could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections