DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Gaming Headset Earphone w/ MIC Volume Control for PS4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice Cheap great Great value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabrielCmc on 10/15/2016

Very good for the price, use it in my ps4 in the controller for game audio + party audio, works fine! not so loud but enough for inside.

0 0 0

• posted byave1066 on 09/11/2016

pros: good product cons: none

0 0 0

• posted bylglol on 02/11/2016

I bought this headset to replace the headset that was provided with the PS4. I didn't want a large over-ear headphone, since I like to use my surround audio set, so it had to be one sided. I looked up some options and came across this one. Decided to buy it immediately. It would be foolish to not... Read more

Simple but very good

Impression:good,Great value,CLEAR SOUND;

0 0 0

• posted by8526071 on 01/29/2016

Work great, cheap price.

0 0 0

• posted byelbanana on 11/13/2015

Pros: This headset is good for its price, you can hear clearly and your voice is heard well. 100 times better than what came in with PS4. Cons: Mic is little too short for my liking, but I guess it doesn't make a big difference. The Headset is maybe little too small around my ears, wouldn't use... Read more

Impression:Good headset for this price,Better that PS4 standard microphone,Mic is really short;

0 0 0

• posted byolegor07 on 07/23/2015

Bad product, very little volume

Impression:Bad produc;

0 0 0

• posted byGuibock on 03/25/2015

PRO : Cheap headset that do the job. Connect easily to the PS4 controller and is recognized automatically. Quality is good enough, quite light on the head. The mike can be on the right side or on the left side of your face. CONS : The sound is NOT in stereo. So in the game you loose a lot of from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoelosw on 03/08/2015

La presentacion del producto es muy simple, solo viene con una bolsa. pense que venia en Blister. Les sugeriria que coloquen este tipo de empaques ya que la presentación dice mucho del producto. El precio esta muy bien. En general no me gusta la presentacion.

I DO NOT like the presentation of the product.

Impression:I DO NOT like the presentation of the product.;

0 0 0

• posted by8997535 on 01/17/2015

Perfect for cell phone and gaming use. Volume control allows output volume to be tweaked to your need. Excellent value and would buy again.

Impression:Comfortable,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bytroilomen on 08/08/2014

Pros: -Good sound for your PS4 online gaming -Excellent price -Not so loud you can hear bot things at the same time -Comfortable -Long wire Cons: -It looks and feels cheap -Take care of the plug or you can waste your headset -No more cons

0 0 0

DX Everywhere