DX » Community » Reviews » Fluke 17B 2.6" LCD Digital Multimeter Meter (2*AA included)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Calidad
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoze07 on 08/01/2014

No tiene ningun contra. Es un magnifico multimetro por ese precio, en españa los similiares estan muy subidos de precio, si tubiera la funcion de luz seria ya muy completo, pero tamboco es esencial esa función. No tiene ningun contra. Es un magnifico multimetro por ese precio, en españa los similiares estan muy subidos de precio, si tubiera la funcion ... Read more

Impression:Calidad;

0 0
  • posted byMapes on 03/13/2014

This meter presents well and feels very solid. I've seen a tear down of this model and it all stacks up very well under the hood as well. This is an excellent unit without unnecessary gimmicks ie transistor tester and is a pleasure to use. For this price I really can't think of anything without being pedantic. Sure, it's not true RMS but for it's targeted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeveeha on 11/08/2013

Using a Fluke 115 True RMS multimeter at work, I decided to have a go at ordering a Fluke for myself. The feel is good, build quality is excellent aswell. Compared it to the 115, reading is slightly of but in no way disturbing or confusing. Temp measurement is very accurate (if offcourse used the way it's intended, not in free air. Would certainly buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterAlicSP on 11/13/2012

It looks and feels like a Fluke meter. The meter feels sturdy. The LCD is big and clear. The function selector dial is good, it gives that positive “click” feeling. Internal construction of the meter is really good. It has big HRC fuses and the MOVs for input protection. Probes are good. Probe socket makes good solid contact. Compared to higher end ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byVoney on 09/11/2012

Solidly built accurate meter with all the most used features. I've tested this against my workmates more expensive flukes and it stacks up just fine. The continuity beep could be louder and it needs a back-light to be truly versatile. Would be great if dx sold the TPAK hanging kit for this and the 15b as it makes the product much more versatile. For ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTerryF on 05/24/2012

Other reviews mentioned the solid feeling selector switch, which I thought strange, but it really does feel well built and makes my last ($20 cheaper) meter feel very cheap in comparison. I dont think the average consumer can do a proper review of something like this as it really requires an analysis and comparison of its accuracy compared to other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydirectx007 on 04/03/2012

+ Build quality are awesome; + Probes are really good, long enough with flexible rubber-like wires; + Heavy weight - looks and feels as a real device, not piece of plastic + Precise + Almost all measurement possible for this kind of device. Not found I was really impressed with this device. Someone wrote that 15B can be easily tweeked to 17B because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvistary on 11/10/2011

Basically you are getting the real Fluke mulitmeter for less than half the price. The meter came in a bubble envelope about 1.5 weeks after my order was placed. Nicely packaged with an instructional manual in both chinese and english. Other product brochures came in chinese. The multimeter and cables were in brand new condition and the quality was superb.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysismo2010 on 05/13/2011

It has the quality you'd expect from a FLUKE multimeter. Case, buttons, wheel selector, everything fells perfect. Changing batteries is easier than in the more expensive multimeters. Temperature reading is not necessary but is welcome. No cons at all. Everything it's just as I expected. The main differences with high level Fluke are: - no RMS - slower ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAFR1978 on 03/05/2011

+ For this price, I expected to receive a "non official" version of the mutli meter, but it turns out to be a genuine Fluke meter that is marked specially for the chinese market. + The build quality of the meter and probes is good: nice materials and feels rigid. + When comparing the measurement results with a calibrated multi meter, I couldn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections