Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeancar on 02/24/2011

very powerfull, only 2 AAA batteries that are included The patch is pre-sticked, so you don't need to jam with that soiling fluid other devices similar use. Came with two AAA batteries included. Can work with rechargeable, which is a good thing. Autostops when the program finished, so you don't have to worry for getting asleep with it on. Very cheap ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjp1984 on 09/06/2010

Really powerfull, uses 2 AAA batteries that are included so you can use it right out of the box. Very funny to watch your muscles contract... I'm a doctor and i'm thinking about bringing this product and a similar but smaller one i have to the anatomy class i teach so that my stundent can really learn how each muscle contracts You have to place it right ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydudikbs on 05/28/2009

- it surely make you muscle spasm and even hurts a bit if you absorb the maximum current unexpectedly. - a few programs and levels you can set, very nice. i use low frequency for abdomen and high for biceps. - good build quality. not sure if it will survive a fall, but is durable. - sticker will surely wear out in a few weeks/months. no spare one and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagullu on 05/20/2008

The patch is pre-sticked, so you don't need to jam with that soiling fluid other devices similar use. Came with two AAA batteries included. Can work with rechargeable, which is a good thing. Autostops when the program finished, so you don't have to worry for getting asleep with it on. Very cheap build. The two batteries included are very bad. They weight ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections