Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeancar on 02/24/2011

very powerfull, only 2 AAA batteries that are included The patch is pre-sticked, so you don't need to jam with that soiling fluid other devices similar use. Came with two AAA batteries included. Can work with rechargeable, which is a good thing. Autostops when the program finished, so you don't have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjp1984 on 09/06/2010

Really powerfull, uses 2 AAA batteries that are included so you can use it right out of the box. Very funny to watch your muscles contract... I'm a doctor and i'm thinking about bringing this product and a similar but smaller one i have to the anatomy class i teach so that my stundent can really learn ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydudikbs on 05/28/2009

- it surely make you muscle spasm and even hurts a bit if you absorb the maximum current unexpectedly. - a few programs and levels you can set, very nice. i use low frequency for abdomen and high for biceps. - good build quality. not sure if it will survive a fall, but is durable. - sticker will surely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagullu on 05/20/2008

The patch is pre-sticked, so you don't need to jam with that soiling fluid other devices similar use. Came with two AAA batteries included. Can work with rechargeable, which is a good thing. Autostops when the program finished, so you don't have to worry for getting asleep with it on. Very cheap build.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections