Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• So good for relaxing muscles

posted by jeancar on 02/24/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

very powerfull, only 2 AAA batteries that are included
    The patch is pre-sticked, so you don't need to jam with that soiling fluid other devices similar use.
    Came with two AAA batteries included. Can work with rechargeable, which is a good thing.
    Autostops when the program finished, so you don't have to worry for getting asleep with it on.

Cons:

Very cheap build.
    The two batteries included are very bad. They weight as paper!
    There are not spare patches included.
    Sometimes it doesn't respond to the buttons. It's like if it had to rest some seconds after the autostop.

OtherThoughts:

nice to have and show.
    It's just like a big brother of sku 2847 , with stronger discharges, bigger patch and AAA batteries.
    It's rather funny to watch your muscles contract without any effort from your part. Try not to over do it because even if you are not tired your muscles WILL be sore the next morning

Bottomline:

what i can tell you is that while building muscle require much harder strain, activating your muscle repetitively even from external source can change the membrane potential so probably consume ATP for repolarization. therefore energy is used near the muscle... wouldn't write a PhD about it but that's what i tell myself :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections