Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- it surely make you muscle spasm and even hurts a bit if you absorb the maximum current unexpectedly.
- a few programs and levels you can set, very nice. i use low frequency for abdomen and high for biceps.
- good build quality. not sure if it will survive a fall, but is durable.
- sticker will surely wear out in a few weeks/months. no spare one and that a shame.
- the ultimate question of whether this thingy can build muscle or burn carbs.
nice to have and show... and to argue with fellow MedStudents about efficiency.
what i can tell you is that while building muscle require much harder strain, activating your muscle repetitively even from external source can change the membrane potential so probably consume ATP for repolarization. therefore energy is used near the muscle... wouldn't write a PhD about it but that's what i tell myself :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.