DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin "5600mAh" Power Bank Charger w/ Flashlight for IPHONE 5 / 5s / 5c / 4 / 4s / 3G - Black
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblazomrak on 11/12/2014

My wife was very satisfied and surprised with this product when package arrived. But there was plenty of joy and happiness having on mind endless hours spent with her cell phone. It seem to me I choose the right present for my wife. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bycarloslosse on 11/10/2014

Pros: It's easy to use, very nice when you see yourself without battery on the cellphone and the little LED has no purpouse, but you never know when you will need... Cons: The only con is the resistence, I bought four of these for my family and mine got broken in two weeks, but just because I left the ... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byScarUY on 04/04/2014

It charges pretty fast Provides up to 3 full charges (to my Samsung S Duos) Extremely simple, you plug it to a usb, it charges, you plug it to a device (phone, etc) provides charge Very handy emergency led light, does not require to maintain pressed to operate Could include a case or a cover of some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloriffic on 03/05/2014

Super slim and easy to fit in a pocket. Has a standard USB port, so you can use with just about any device. The flashlight is a great extra feature. And with a batter of 5600mAh, the LED flashlight should last forever. The only con I can think of is that I didn't buy a couple more of them. I guess I ... Read more

6 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections