DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine Protected 18650 3.7V 2800mAh Lithium Batteries with Case - Black (2-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFiDmVl on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent battery, very high quality made??, the claimed voltage and battery capacity, corresponds to the real. There is a convenient box for carrying and storage batteries. There are slight changes in the energy output at low temperatures, but this is subject to indepe... Read more

5 0
  • posted byAkiYoshi on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use these batteries for more than a year. Last year it was a lot of recharges and frequent use - batteries still hold a charge very well. One battery lasts for 2-3 hours of continuous use. Cons:One of the batteries has been dropped, along with a flashlight, flashlight... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynewworldoda on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The batteries on the highest level. Durable housing. The charge was complete, the voltage keeps excellent, the scope of the inscription, as stated on the packaging. Top quality product. There is the battery container. Proved to be a well-to-use light equipment... Read more

2 0
  • posted byB0P0H on 08/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good batteris. work after 2 times fall in water and be wet more than 2 days (other baterries was broken with rust). work more than 3 years, and still works! use with diving flashlight. use more than 10 pcs all good. all my friends also use this baterries, all... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykillert68i on 10/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is very good. High capacity (my flashlight get some extra 20-30 minutes more of runtime after Trustfire 2400mAh at High mode): SKU.20392 + SKU.6190 + Cree R5 = at High runs 2 hours (+- 5 min) Shoshine 18650 2800mA + SKU.6190 + Cree R5 = at High run... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymiximaxi on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Batteries came in a very useful and quite sturdy protective case that prevents them from accidental short-circuits and/or physical damage during transport. Very good for storage later on, too. 2. Batteries had obviously been charged prior to delivery, so they arrived... Read more

5 0
  • posted byspy8137 on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this battery for my flashlight that requires 2 18650... Used them straight out of the box.. It comes fully charged...!! Which is GREAT..!! The battery fits perfectly,it didn't get too hot after using it continuously for 1 hour.. Circuit protection certa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLRRTM1 on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very powerfull battery - Perfect build quality - including protective case - integrated PCB Protection can be cons Cons:- undersized PCB protection Didn work with stronger flashlights on highes mode. OtherThoughts:My opinion ist, that PCB circuit installed i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOlpok on 02/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Delivered in a reusable plastic case (2 batteries) - so you can store them witnout the danger of short circuit. Good performance 2800 mAh (I didn't measure that capacity though). Same length as other protected 18650 battries. Cons:none OtherThoughts:Li-ion batteries (in g... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections