There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Top Notch Reliable Workhorse

posted by miximaxi on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

1. Batteries came in a very useful and quite sturdy protective case that prevents them from accidental short-circuits and/or physical damage during transport. Very good for storage later on, too.

2. Batteries had obviously been charged prior to delivery, so they arrived in excellent electrical condition, basically ready to use. However, as we all know, rechargeable batteries are supposed to receive a full charging before they get employed for the first time.

3. The small button top at the + end of the battery proved to be advantageous: quite a few flashlights require such a button to be able to operate (many flashlights do not work with flat top batteries).

4. After a month of duty (approximately 15 charge-discharge cycles) in my Olight M20 W they work flawless and much longer than the brand name rechargeables I used to use.

5. The batteries are protected and, therefore, a little bit longer and thicker than unprotected batteries. I put them in various 18650 flashlights and had no size-problems so far.

Cons:

To some people the price might appear to be a bit on the higher side, which is true compared to other 18650 batteries one can find at deal extreme. But as always: you get, what you pay for. From my point of view they are a bargain.

OtherThoughts:

I didn't perform any electrical / technical measurements since I am just a user. However, some technical (non-commercial) reviews about 18650 battery test are available. The Soshine batteries were considered to be top notch. You might want to look them up with your internet search engine.

Bottomline:

High quality, high capacity, second to none. Very good price at deal extreme. Highly recommended.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections