There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It looks like a cheap toy but works just fine

posted by Megavvolt on 07/02/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I don't know what to put in this section ('pros') because this thing doesn't have any particular features. It just works. Using a good old bubble in the leveler you put it right, then press the button and get a straight red line. Now you can align whatever you're hanging to be perfectly parallel / perpendicular to the ground.

Cons:

Unless you buy a reusable adhesive, you will have to use pins to attach it to the wall, or your wife/whoever to keep it there while you're aligning the object you're hanging with the red line.

I don't like the idea of using pins because they leave marks on the wall, and I didn't yet have a chance to run across a reusable adhesive. The manual says, this adhesive is available at most major retailers - obviously not in my country.

OtherThoughts:

If I could find this reusable adhesive I would be even happier, but I still think I made a very good deal and I can't complain.

Bottomline:

Works as advertised. The line is highly visible. No problems so far. Very useful and very much affordable. Highly recommended.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections