DX » Community » Reviews » White Light Glowing Keyhole Key Holder - Mauve (2xCR1220)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobhendy on 03/05/2014

This is a great product for making sure your key finds its way to the lock. It illuminates the lock very well. Surprisingly, given its size, it is also bright enough to use as a torch to find your way in the dark if you find yourself in a tight spot. I can't think of any cons. It would be nice if there were room for larger batteries so they would last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byohyrgod on 11/21/2012

This product is slightly flimsy but does the job well, especially if the key can move around its lock easily and not with difficulty. It's a really good invention as it saves you from having a light as well as a key cover. Very cheap plastic and can break very easily. The light doesn't always work as well. The amount of pressure it takes to press the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiluvdiamond on 10/14/2009

I use it for my house key~~It was really useful to use when I go home at night time or go out too early in the moring when the sky is still dark!! It's easy to turn on and it's very bright (white light) Battary is already in there and ready to use right away!!!! When turn the key to open the door, you will always press the button and I'm afraid that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections