DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Beetle Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisargro on 01/30/2014

Excellent price. Looks nice. Easy to use. Does the job. Quiet. Excellen for picking up scattered coffee and sugar. Can be used around your computer, especially if you are a smoker. Not real cons, but 1)The dust compartment is q bit difficult to open. 3) Must be carefull while opening it. 3) Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPriiscillaa on 09/11/2013

I loved it. It´s so cute and perfect for it´s purpose. I recommend. Super easy to use, silent. Fits perfectly in hand. I received quickly. Eu amei. É muito fofo e perfeito para seu propósito. Eu recomendo. Muito fácil de usar, silencioso. Cabe perfeitamente na mão. Eu recebi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskysolid on 01/14/2013

It's so cute! You never need to "put it away", it's ok to have it just laying around. It does work as well, it vaccums very well and I use it mostly for small crumbles and dust. When you empty it it get's very dusty if you've used it to vaccum dust. It's very plastic so the quality is questionable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVinceRPZ on 01/05/2013

This mini vacuum cleaner works not so bad, actually it does a better work than expected, for an item at this price. Easy to use, works with 2 AA batteries and a single toggle button. Even if it works fine, I don't expect it to last long. It is made in tiny plastic and won't resist to a frequent use. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJesicaBiecher on 11/12/2012

It is really useful for your table. Good for lifting the crumbs. No need to stop and change the cloth or shaking. It is silent, calls the attention of dinners. The plastic is hard and shiny. Not really a con, but you have to be careful when you open it to empty it, because it can bee a little messy. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiaicabo on 07/17/2012

I observed the following qualities: - Weight: light - Good enpunhadura - Easy to operate: just one button to turn on and off - Noise level: very quiet - Motor power: amazing! Aspire easily large bread crumbs. Deposit of particles large enough to suck a whole meal crumbs - The item is made ??of resilient ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjppampin on 03/28/2012

* Ease of use. * Consumes low battery. * Very useful. * Very attractive for kids. * It has a good size which can carries lots of things. * It's only for small things. * The package is very soft, the goods arrives 100% sane but I've my concerns if I request another one. I recommend it. It's very useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglendale on 07/15/2011

They do indeed work, although they don't have a really strong vacuum, they manage crumbs etc. I gave them to my grandchildren (toddlers), and they love cleaning up their own mess, especially dropped biscuits and small food items. I haven't used them yet in any other way, but as they work when picking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaqui7 on 07/06/2011

Very easy to use, can be use by children as the play to clean. Very silent. Not just cheap plastic. Powerfull motor. Easy to clean. Harmless to children and animals The manual is in russian, but it's not a real problem since it's very simple to ensamble and use (as well as clean it). Not suitable for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysukoa on 06/09/2011

Excellent to vacuum little stuff around you. Excellent for food. Perfect to keep around your computer or working place, you can also try to use it in your kitchen. It sounds like a vacuum cleaner. I makes some noises if you don´t clean it out. Don´t try to vacuum hair or the little engine will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections