DX » Community » Reviews » ot-039 Magnetic USB 2.0 Charging Cable for Sony Xperia Z1 L39H / Xperia Z Ultra XL39h (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Good product Easy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlos.Jurado on 06/11/2015

Outstanding experience, Good seller I receive all items correctly and I hope buy in the future with you more articles. Thanks

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byramonalb on 05/12/2015

Pro:Buen producto

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypitbullxp on 05/05/2015

It works but it's hard to connect, it also disconnect very easily. If you use it a lot, you probably can connect it easier. but you can't use your phone because it disconnect really easily

Impression:It works;

0 0 0

• posted by9105929 on 04/30/2015

быстро и без задержек! спасибо !

0 0 0

• posted bymarevalor on 04/20/2015

very good product

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byFang777 on 04/08/2015

I got what I had expected. The connector is not much hard in the connection with the mobile, but when it lies on the table, you can work with it. On the other hand, with the whole charging dock, you cannot move with the mobile too, so I would recommed this product.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysantiagol on 03/30/2015

en vez de comprar un pequeño cable o un porta telefono (dock) de casi $900 en argentina, compre este cable y cumple la misma funcion. muy util para darle larga vida al sello anti agua de la puerta micro usb

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byHegetron on 02/19/2015

Pros: Easy charching and relieves the wear and tear on the rubber sealing of the micro-usb charging hatch of Xperia Z3 Cons: Slow charge, magnet a bit week so must be held stationary when charging. even touching the cable might tilt it off the pins.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byassangflexx on 02/17/2015

sometimes you just need to play with it so it can charge as it should. But overal, now I can place the everywhere to charge without being afraid of dropping when attached.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9134946 on 02/16/2015

This cable is exactly what I was looking for. No need to open the water-resistant cover anymore (it got worn out on previous Xperia ZR, and just fell off), I just bring the magnetic connector near to phone and it attaches itself to the pins. I ordered one piece just to try how it works, and will... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: