DX » Community » Reviews » ot-039 Magnetic USB 2.0 Charging Cable for Sony Xperia Z1 L39H / Xperia Z Ultra XL39h (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Good product Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJufelu on 01/23/2015

Pros: Carga rápida, precio. Contras: Fijación endeble. Suficiente si no quieres tener que estar usando la tapita del microUSB todo el tiempo.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8946505 on 01/19/2015

Pros: - small price - using is possible to Xperia Z1 and Z3 Cons: - Quality is not so good, the plastic pin cover is very bad, is soft, and is a little cut so the connector do not fit well I have ordered three of them and only one is good, other two are bad but still possible to use.

0 0 0

• posted bygambit74 on 01/13/2015

slow delivery but worked fine and good just need to careful on the direction. And sometimes came off easily.

Impression:good, works fine;

0 0 0

• posted by8909494 on 01/02/2015

Price is very good and product received works well. Initially slightly difficult to use the magnetic cable as you need to align it properly. However with experience it is actually quite easy, just can't move the phone around with this cable attached as it will disconnect easily.

Impression:good!,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted by8835852 on 12/31/2014

Received quickly and in excellent condition

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted bySnoozex on 12/08/2014

i bought this charger for my Sony Z3 compact, and it works pretty good, the only problem is that its a little hard to fit the charger to the right place so it charges the phone, but im still happy with it :) and i will order 1 or 2 extras, so i recommend this product.

Impression:good and cheap;

0 1 0

• posted bydincalixto on 12/01/2014

demorou um pouco mais de um mês mas chegou. produto de qualidade não muito boa mas pelo preço valeu a pena.

0 0 0

• posted byAcksu on 11/28/2014

Cheap but magnet are very weak. Cable doesnt keep to phone.

Impression:cheap but not usefull product;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosart26 on 11/10/2014

Pros: Cheap, quality and material similar to the original Sony ones, Charger perfectly, very powerful magnet, suports up to 2.3 A Cons: None Other: I purchase 3, and they work perfectly, on my Xperia Z1 an my Xperia Z Tablet. For Xperia Z series is the best option to charge so you don't open and... Read more

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted bykeagon on 11/05/2014

Pro's: Good and firm Works fine Magnet works really well good length Cons: Only in 2 colors available

Impression:Works Fine,Firm and good quality;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections