Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjousselin on 03/21/2014

Robust - Points to the right directions! - Looks more expensive - Very good price - Must have on a holiday outdoor trip - Easy to use - Nice finishing, feels good Robust - Points to the right directions! - Looks more expensive - Very good price - Must have on a holiday outdoor trip - Easy to use - Nice finishing, feels good Robust - Points to the right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxbro on 12/25/2013

great product for a amatur/beginner, would recommend it for beginners becuse it seems legit and does what its made fore, point in the right direction! The weight of the compass is very low. cant think of anything negative about this product as it is. The only think I want better is the rope attached to the compass, it fells weak It would be really nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeeptr2 on 12/12/2013

Nice, solid built compass with map measuring tools, compass very a accurate and smooth moving... if you keep it safe it would last forever...map tools very usefull for orientering and survival situations if they can include some sort of protective case/cover it would be awesome, sides of the ruler a little sharp, not that gonna hurt someone but its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMACKIEYU on 01/15/2013

Zoom area to read rich of signs map precisely Matrix to draw checkpoins and startpoint Arrow surprisingle stable Ruler for two scales on map 1:50k and 1:25k Solid lace strapped to body Lightkeeping dots on directions Already used this one before i bougt it and thats why I bought this one ...Looks more expensive - Very good price - Must have on a holiday ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrintex on 12/19/2012

it's got everything you'd expect seems to point to North pretty accurately feels good and solid has all the appropriate romer scales just like a more expensive compass why are there two direction bezels? needle turns very slowly OK, I bought this just to test it and I'm impressed. The needle does move round very slowly, but that means that once it settles ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroKV on 12/14/2012

-Nice for a look -Strap -Ruler for 1:25.000 and 1:50.000 and a milimeter -Ruler 0-120mm -Magnifying glass in the middle -Stable arrow -Rotating is not smooth, after unscrewing it was hard to screw it and fasten, has only 2 screws instead of 4. -Illuminating colour is not exactly put where it should be -The fixed black ring shows north 2 degrees right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrerRabbit on 10/30/2011

Zoom area to read rich of signs map precisely Matrix to draw checkpoins and startpoint Arrow surprisingle stable Ruler for two scales on map 1:50k and 1:25k Solid lace strapped to body Lightkeeping dots on directions 2 fixings out of 4 Screw is quite poor, try not to detach main part My compass had small peace of plastic at the edge, which prevent smooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorenv on 08/24/2011

- Robust - Points to the right directions! - Looks more expensive - Very good price - Must have on a holiday outdoor trip - Easy to use - Nice finishing, feels good - Not realy an issue but the edges are quite sharp. What can be wrong on a compass, I dont know actually but with this one there is actually nothing wrong. It does what it needs to do, point ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferrari21 on 08/22/2011

looks very sturdy and functionally accurate. great gadget to have when mountain biking or trekking. it's a creative product. my friend borrowed it and wanted to buy another unit so i gave him another one. the other version i bought has no lanyard and it's not as fun to use as this one. very handy as you only have to wrap it around your neck. no cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeNeusbeer on 06/22/2010

- Very cheap. - The compass feels sturdy, it will last a while. - It just works, which is the most important part. - Lanyard for carrying around your next. - Ruler on the side for different units comes in handy when working with maps. - Rotating inner ring - Magnifying glass actually works - Slightly bigger than I'm used to. - No other cons really I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections