DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Crystal Hard Protective Case for MacBook Air 13.3" - Purple
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Good price Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElmiquel on 02/17/2016

Great product! It solves my desire to keep my Macbook Air immaculate. The fit is perfect, and the design very comfortable. I recommend this product!

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byDbairev on 12/14/2015

The cover fits my MacBook Air perfectly. The upper and lower piece fit each other perfectly too when the laptop is closed. For me it provides proper protection of the aluminium covers (I carry my laptop around quite a lot) and it also looks great (I own this in Blue sku 287228 and in Yellow and I... Read more

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byDbairev on 12/14/2015

The cover fits my MacBook Air perfectly. The upper and lower piece fit each other perfectly too when the laptop is closed. For me it provides proper protection of the aluminium covers (I carry my laptop around quite a lot) and it also looks great (I own this in Blue and in Yellow sku 287220 and I... Read more

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byBylsia on 11/05/2015

Es fabulosa, el macbook precioso

Impression:light,Easy to use,Very Very Nice;

0 0 0

• posted byKixxx1 on 10/12/2015

Pros: - It's a lot cheaper than the same thing in retail stores - Easy to use, does not fall off, protects the device nicely - Does not add up to weight or thickness of the device Cons: - A bit fragile, if you hit it, it might break - Dust and dirt tend to collect under the cover

Impression:light,Easy to use,rather cheap;

0 0 0

• posted by9475289 on 06/28/2015

The Enkay hard case for macbook air is a nice fit for the machine, I had no problems installing it.

Impression:Good price,Perfect fit,Good looks;

0 0 0

• posted by9249470 on 04/05/2015

Pros: price,quality and easy to attach. I recommend it for covering your mac case. Cons : none so far.

Impression:Very Very Nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9140661 on 03/13/2015

Great Product for a very nice price. Fits perfect and it looks very cool on my macbook air 1466.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted by8772436 on 01/31/2015

fits right on my macbook Air 13 great. slipped right on. love the look of the colour

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byamonsavi on 01/30/2015

the product was in perfect conditions and don´t have any cons. the quality of the products was excellent. is very useful for mac users 100% recomended

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere