Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

I really like this product, it is very easy to use, could carry four batteries which make a huge power and when you run out of batteries you could just reemplace them very quick and continue working the circuit you have built. It has no difficulty when implementing, you just need to conect one end that ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysnazzify on 08/25/2014

Pros: The grip is tight which is very important for battery holders and the metal tabs and the plastic casing are very well solid built. Resistance is also very low on this holder. Cons: None that i can think of. Works perfect with my current needs! Others: I highly recommend it for charging 18650 batteries ... Read more

Cheap and well built 18650 battery holder Cheap and well built 18650 battery holder Cheap and well built 18650 battery holder

Impression:Great 18650 holder!;

1 0 1

• posted byRobi000001 on 02/14/2014

The product is ideal for custom voltage setups, like providing bipolar voltages from ±3.6 V to ±7.2 V. One can insert the battery both ways. Protected batteries will not fit into the holder. Since I bought protected batteries, they are not the best solution form my purpose. But in the case ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections