DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Fiber Cloth for Black Berry 9300 Cell Phones (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicolaspolti on 12/04/2012

-just follow the instructions and your cell phone's screen will be protected from scratch, scrape, dust and fingerprint -great anti glare effect. -tested in blackberry 9300 and blackberry 8520 and fits perfectly. -a cleaning cloth is included -Great price for two pack . -Great static adderance - if you dont place it well at the first time, the protection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycapadonic on 10/25/2012

Very cheap, around here it is about 10 times the price! the screenprotector also fits almost perfectly on my Blackberry curve 9300 you also receive 2 screen protectors, so if you mess one up, you still have a backup to retry! I just needed to cut a little bit at the top of the joystick, and then it fits perfectly everything is ok! as i said, could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvdaniel on 09/01/2012

Great protection against scratch and dust, covers all the screen surface and allows to keep your phone as new. There is a little "disface" between the screen protector and the middle button, it not fix at all in the upper side. I solved it with a little and delicate cut. I suggest to prove it before applicate. The quality is the average, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguissona on 01/27/2012

The package of two sheets componde protection. In my case I have a blackberry 8520 and parfectamente works and fits properly. The price is very cheap, in the physical store closest to my cost $ 15 kit two pieces like this. It has no counter, maybe quehay to be meticulous when put on the screen, nothing more. If you want to avoid scratches on your screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoink540 on 11/10/2011

Its a screen protector and it protects your screen! Fits OK on a blackberry bold 9780. Works great, dropped the phone 2 days after putting this on, scratched the protector and not my actual screen! Also covers the function keys (Call, Menu, Return, and END) and protects them from scratches. Comes as a pack of 2. Great if you screw putting the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabieb00 on 10/09/2011

-The quality seems good -It comes with two screens for the price of one The screen does not fit the Blackberry Curve 9300! The screen protector is too big so you can't stick it on the screen flatly. Basically, don't buy it because it won't fit. If only I knew this before I ordered so many of it. Now I have a whole bunch of screens that don't fit any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 09/15/2011

Very good product. The sheet was made with a good material. Its easy to put in she windows of telephone, I have not problems in put it. The sheet permit to use the pencil without problems. I be very happy in buy it, and use it. Nothing to said. All is all right. A very good price. A good package and the comlements are usefull. In my country I cant find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarnojoosse on 05/20/2010

Another great product from dealextreme. I love these things, they are perfect for reselling and also perfect for me ;) Good price and also a nice package so if you want to sell them to others you have a real product with packaging and not some crappy plastic foil around it. Is also perfect for the blackberry 9700! Further I really like the two foils ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections