DX » Community » Reviews » Water-proof Oxford Cloth Bag for Sony NEX-5R NEX-F3 NEX-5N NEX-6 NEX-7 - Black (Size S)
Customer’s impression:
Very good compact Nice look Good for sony mirrorless
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycosticaz on 06/09/2015

I bought this bag for a Sony A6000 camera and it match with my kit lenses SEL 16-50 mm but it also match with bigger lenses. Tested with Sigma 60 mm and Sigma 60 mm ad it is OK. I also carry a spare battery for camera and the remote control

Impression:Very good,Good for sony mirrorless;

0 0 0

• posted byVikSPb on 03/30/2015

4 pointsfor quality but the best for this price. Excellent for ILCE-5100. No space for optional lens but enough for spare battery. I recommend! Качество на 4 балла, но за эти деньги большего и не надо. Отлично подошла для ILCE-5100. Дополнительный объектив не влезет, но для запасного аккумулятора... Read more

The best for this price! Отлично за эти деньги! The best for this price! Отлично за эти деньги! The best for this price! Отлично за эти деньги! The best for this price! Отлично за эти деньги! The best for this price! Отлично за эти деньги!

Impression:Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted byDomn89 on 02/07/2015

The bag is great for protecting your sony nex camera! You can store in your camera, additional batterie, additional flash and remote and still have room for some change, ID and credit card. It looks quite good and original

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byCiphh on 01/08/2015

It is fit perfectly Sony alpha 5000 with standard lens.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byahil8080 on 12/19/2014

Pros: Small, compact, perfect for walking with it whole the time. Fits Sony alpha 6000 perfectly (size comparison can be seen on photos), without any additional lenses. Cons: Not that perfect quality, but OK for the price. One of the inner zipper is not working well, which is not that critical.

Nice looking compact bag for small cameras with Sony alpha logo Nice looking compact bag for small cameras with Sony alpha logo

Impression:compact,Nice look;

0 0 1

• posted byaegik on 03/10/2014

High quality of manufacturing. Some pockets in it. For small and only one lens only with a short focal length. There is no room for additional battery. If you use the SEL-16F28 (6mm f/2.8 E) or similar — it's you choise. But I use SEL-1855 (18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 E OSS) and SEL-55210 (5-210mm E) it's... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere