DX » Community » Reviews » Fat Cat 9" Waterproof Thick Anti-Shock Case for GoPro - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very nice Good buy alles ok 50/50 Cant be without
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiplom68 on 11/24/2016

Sehr praktisches Köfferchen. Teile passen sehr gut und sieht auch sehr gut aus, dieser Carbonlook. Einziger Nachteil: Innenschaumstoff riecht relativ streng.

Impression:alles ok;

0 0 2

• posted by9948776 on 12/22/2015

If you have basic accessories on your gopro this case for you. There is plenty space for gopro, couple batteries, basic holders, and some small extra stuff. Quality is very good, looks great. But if you want to put charger, and some other extra accessories take a bigger case.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byEdith1 on 11/27/2015

pr: good size, foam is cut for self adjustment cons:handle not so comportable

Impression:Good buy;

0 0 0

• posted by8663936 on 02/23/2015

I should have got one of these of the bat when i got my go pro. so handy to have to pack everything up and and be able to grab easily and know you have your stuff. Decide on a size you want then get the next size up because you will use the room. Great protection and the case looks great.

Impression:Cant be without;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexFedy on 11/24/2014

Pros: - nice fabric, - good quality, - waterproof Cons: - to fit fot many stuff - no space for monopod Total: Good for short voyage, but to small for long journey

Impression:50/50;

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 07/06/2014

Able to store nicely almost all the basic accessories into it. I love the colour and design. Good services with its delivery Definitely unable to store all your back cases. Rather costly A cool thing to have as a storage case for your Go Pro. A cool thing to own. There are many other different of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlmakna on 03/09/2014

Easy To use Provides good protuction Water proof Perfect Size good material Not leather The zipper is a bit ruff Would be better if it was a little bit bigger ex. 11" ~ 12" Over all it is an excellent product, am very happy for buying it, it holds most of my gopro accessories, I use the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere