DX » Community » Reviews » Spray + Cloth Cleaning Kit for LCD Screen (30ml)
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrrd94 on 11/20/2014

Exactly like in the picture, the only problem I see it's a bit expensive for what it actually is, but it's all right Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted bymmonsterr1988 on 05/29/2014

The glass cleaner can be comparable to most brand found on the shelf. It cleans the screen of dirt and fingerprint stains. Very useful product. The cloth is large, therefore doesn't have to worry about the cloth getting all wet. Nothing that I can think of. Maybe the packaging could be nicer looking.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuvnesh on 09/26/2013

It removes all spots on the screen properly leaving the cleaning surface very clean It is worth buying for the price and quality It took so much time to reach me that I thought I would never get my parcel but thankfully got it at the end Product: none, Sprayer seems very small, could have been a big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburninwings on 09/10/2013

It's really cheap, and it really does the job, no more fingerprints or oiled screen, it's all gone! Just spray and clean your screen, I use it on my laptop and it gets everything shining, and mine even has a black piano border that is cleaned too! No cons so far. It cleans every screen, cellphones and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterofgeek on 08/13/2013

it removed the smudge off my table and my touch screen and clean properly the dust and other smudge off computer screen and lcd tv the cleaning cloth is non abrasis and did not scratch any of the various surface I have clean so far with it it has a pleasant odor compare to other similar cleaning product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaarraitz on 06/17/2013

This simple kit does what is it intended for. I used it on my laptop, my cellphone and my LCD TV without any problem. it has removed all fingerprints, dust and mark. The cleaning cloth is not very large but does the job without letting fluff It will last for a long time as you do not need that much even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaviodiniz on 05/29/2013

Really clean screens LCDs. It has a good fragrance. Comes with a fabric that does not let go by. Without difficulty in handling. Anyone can apply. Delivery time consuming. But I believe that the store did not have any guilt. The culprit is actually the Brazilian government. No need to clean a lot lcd ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

This is a very good item, i used it on my tv, laptop, led monitor and black piano edges and i stayed very happy about quality and cleaness, you can use a little portion of it and you'll can clean a great area of your product. Buy one and get happy about cleaness and quality of that product. No cons, ... Read more

LCD cleaner

0 0 0

• posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

This is a very good item, i used it on my tv, laptop, led monitor and black piano edges and i stayed very happy about quality and cleaness, you can use a little portion of it and you'll can clean a great area of your product. Buy one and get happy about cleaness and quality of that product. No cons, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

You can use it for each screen on your home, LCD TV, LED TV, monitor, cellphones, tablets, notebooks, etc. Its cheap. The cloth is really good. It works like a charm. I think the cloth could be bigger. If the screen has a mark or is really dirt you will have to remove it first. This Cleaning Kit will ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections