DX » Community » Reviews » Spray + Cloth Cleaning Kit for LCD Screen (30ml)
Customer’s impression:
nice Useful Nenhum Nice Product Awesome. Just it.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarneyroch on 02/10/2015

Cumpre com o que promete, fácil uso, da pra limpar mais de dez vezes, recomendo

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySergeNu on 02/08/2015

Pros: Very good spray. My LCD is clear now. I'm happy! Cons: Nothing. It takes about 2 month to arrive to Belarus.

0 0 0

• posted byralphmelhem on 02/06/2015

Pros: For its price, it's very efficient and smudge free, cool container. Cons: I wish it was available in bigger size.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bygrrd94 on 11/20/2014

Exactly like in the picture, the only problem I see it's a bit expensive for what it actually is, but it's all right

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byberval on 10/19/2014

Produto muito bom de grande utilidade, limpa telas lcd ficando como novas, essa é a segunda vez que compro ótima para limpar telas de notebook, sem contar o preço excelente, ainda mais para um produto desta qualidade.

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byDaviMagal on 08/06/2014

Pros: Excelent price, great quality. The cloth is really soft and don't scratch anything. I've used it sometimes to clean my glasses, without any spray. Works just fine. The spray smells good when wet, but doesn't leave any smell after it evaporates, and that's what I wanted. It really cleans buy... Read more

A very useful item. A must have!

Impression:Awesome. Just it.;

0 0 0

• posted bymarfcord on 08/01/2014

It is very good for its price. The cloth leaves no shreds and the cleansing solution works very well. I use it not only on screens (computer, smartphone, tablet...), but also on my glasses. My only complaint is that the smell is a little bit strong for my taste. But it dissipates quickly enough.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmonsterr1988 on 05/29/2014

The glass cleaner can be comparable to most brand found on the shelf. It cleans the screen of dirt and fingerprint stains. Very useful product. The cloth is large, therefore doesn't have to worry about the cloth getting all wet. Nothing that I can think of. Maybe the packaging could be nicer If a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuvnesh on 09/26/2013

It removes all spots on the screen properly leaving the cleaning surface very clean It is worth buying for the price and quality It took so much time to reach me that I thought I would never get my parcel but thankfully got it at the end Product: none, Sprayer seems very small, could have been a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: