DX » Community » Reviews » Spray + Cloth Cleaning Kit for LCD Screen (30ml)
  • 5 star 18 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmonsterr1988 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The glass cleaner can be comparable to most brand found on the shelf. It cleans the screen of dirt and fingerprint stains. Very useful product. The cloth is large, therefore doesn't have to worry about the cloth getting all wet. Cons:Nothing that I can think of. Maybe t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburninwings on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really cheap, and it really does the job, no more fingerprints or oiled screen, it's all gone! Just spray and clean your screen, I use it on my laptop and it gets everything shining, and mine even has a black piano border that is cleaned too! Cons:No cons so far. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaarraitz on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This simple kit does what is it intended for. I used it on my laptop, my cellphone and my LCD TV without any problem. it has removed all fingerprints, dust and mark. The cleaning cloth is not very large but does the job without letting fluff It will last for a long time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaviodiniz on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really clean screens LCDs. It has a good fragrance. Comes with a fabric that does not let go by. Without difficulty in handling. Anyone can apply. Cons:Delivery time consuming. But I believe that the store did not have any guilt. The culprit is actually the Br... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good item, i used it on my tv, laptop, led monitor and black piano edges and i stayed very happy about quality and cleaness, you can use a little portion of it and you'll can clean a great area of your product. Buy one and get happy about cleane... Read more

LCD cleaner
    0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very good item, i used it on my tv, laptop, led monitor and black piano edges and i stayed very happy about quality and cleaness, you can use a little portion of it and you'll can clean a great area of your product. Buy one and get happy about cleane... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can use it for each screen on your home, LCD TV, LED TV, monitor, cellphones, tablets, notebooks, etc. Its cheap. The cloth is really good. It works like a charm. Cons:I think the cloth could be bigger. If the screen has a mark or is really dirt you will h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalucerol on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It erases lots a fingerprints on my LCD TV and monitor. I found it quite useful, i tried other products, but those don't work as good as this one. My kids usually make fingerprints an my PC monitor when they are playing a game o viewing a movie, so, it help me to remove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagiroi on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great Cons:Do not know which kind of chemical in it ? Hope it is safe to use... Do not know which kind of chemical in it ? Hope it is safe to use... Do not know which kind of chemical in it ? Hope it is safe to use... Do not know which kind of chemical in it ? Hop... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybttf007 on 06/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great and cheap. Works great on my laptop. Works great on my TV. Works great on my cellphone. Works great on my cameras. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Well, I wonder how it would work with screen protectors. I don't have screen protectors on anything (maybe I shoul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections