DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" LCD MP3/MP4/AVI/RM/RMVB Portable Media Player (4GB Internal Memory)
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good value for money gadget

posted by Sweety22 on 06/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Lightweight plastic, weighs only 70g. Very easy to carry around.
    - My favourite blue colour buttons & two blue colour strips on top and bottom of player make it look real trendy & cool. 
    - Large screen & good resolution.
    - Most important is videos can resume from stop position and is not limited to last video watched. If you watch 5 videos, it remembers all the stop positions of the 5 videos. You can see the "video mark" files stored in the player.
    - Can set your own picture as background. Can set different backgrounds for audio, ebook etc.
    - Can use as photo frame with slideshow
    - World clock function, can choose home city + 5 other cities. Time & date stays when mp5 is turned off. 
    - FM radio works well.
    - Easy to explore & learn the functions even without using instruction manual. 
    - Video convertor software provided but I didn't use it because I'm using other convertors.
    - Comes with stand which is adjustable to different positions.

Cons:

- Slight/faint scratches on screen & back casing when i took it out from the box.
    - Screen colours a bit dull & not vibrant enough to my liking even at brightest setting when watching videos. 
    - Use screen protector since the screen look like it's easily scratched. 
    - No TV out
    - No games
    - Can see screen & screen light through the earphone hole. Already after a few days of usage, some dust particles have gone into the device and underneath the screen. Don't know whether I can open up the case to clean off the dust particles?
    - Cannot view photos from SD card using the Pictures function. Have to copy to player or use File Manager to open one-by-one in SD card which is troublesome.

OtherThoughts:

Very happy with the player and I'm bringing it everywhere everyday. Battery life seems good also.

Bottomline:

Buy it! Very good value for money! Good gift.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections