There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very good value for money gadget

posted by Sweety22 on 06/11/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

- Lightweight plastic, weighs only 70g. Very easy to carry around.

- My favourite blue colour buttons & two blue colour strips on top and bottom of player make it look real trendy & cool.

- Large screen & good resolution.

- Most important is videos can resume from stop position and is not limited to last video watched. If you watch 5 videos, it remembers all the stop positions of the 5 videos. You can see the "video mark" files stored in the player.

- Can set your own picture as background. Can set different backgrounds for audio, ebook etc.

- Can use as photo frame with slideshow

- World clock function, can choose home city + 5 other cities. Time & date stays when mp5 is turned off.

- FM radio works well.

- Easy to explore & learn the functions even without using instruction manual.

- Video convertor software provided but I didn't use it because I'm using other convertors.

- Comes with stand which is adjustable to different positions.

- Slight/faint scratches on screen & back casing when i took it out from the box.

- Screen colours a bit dull & not vibrant enough to my liking even at brightest setting when watching videos.

- Use screen protector since the screen look like it's easily scratched.

- No TV out

- No games

- Can see screen & screen light through the earphone hole. Already after a few days of usage, some dust particles have gone into the device and underneath the screen. Don't know whether I can open up the case to clean off the dust particles?

- Cannot view photos from SD card using the Pictures function. Have to copy to player or use File Manager to open one-by-one in SD card which is troublesome.

Very happy with the player and I'm bringing it everywhere everyday. Battery life seems good also.

Buy it! Very good value for money! Good gift.

Post comment

DX Everywhere