DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk Ultra CompactFlash CF Memory Card - 16GB (45MB/S 300X)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarkusVinicius on 03/25/2014

Almost 5 years ago I bought one and it's working very well, without any problem. I never had problem, really, it's very good. Today with my experience I think that it's slow to some pictures, like sports clicks. Some times, between one click and another you need to wait, because your DSL camera is busy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcorreia on 09/16/2013

Great Brand, fits perfectly on my camera, no problems with read/write response. Never lost my files on it. Whell built, cames with a good package. The price is quite expensive, for only 16 gigabytes. But the cost of other brands are still more expensive, so don't expect much difference. Of course you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byILYAD on 07/30/2010

Id like just to note that it actually seems to be the genuine SanDisk CF card. I could register it on the SanDisk site, using the card's serial number. The test I passed into my PPC, revealed that the card really can write with extra high speed, but only if the file size is about 64 KB. Files of different ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections