Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvanator9 on 03/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Big and easy to read, very inexpensive, no bubbles in the liquid and the compasses (I bought 5) appear quite accurate when comparing them using my Suunto compass as a guide. The needle settles quickly. It looks well constructed and quite strong I actually step... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenkjankempers on 11/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems solid. I bought two, both had NO bubbles in them. The illuminated points are very bright. It works great, it points north like it should do. Cons:There is no possibility for some kind of strap. It has to be on al absolute flat surface otherwise the needle will st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikblt on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap price with good quality, at least for compass that I have received - north pointed by compass correctly - easy to read from appropriate distance because big font that they have used - true glow-in-the-dark, but must be lightened for several hours befor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought this one to use it underwater while snorkeling and diving as a backup. Never really had to use it, cause my primary item still works great, but after all, the item survives the pressure while diving, and points like it should. Cons:Maybe some kind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetDeFiets on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this Compass just as an add-on for some bike tours. It's looking more stable then I expected first. The needle is softened by the liquid in there good, but still it's turning fast enough. No possible licking point from filling the liquid in, no air-bulb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byouideaux on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:To start with the pros: the illuminated points on this compass REALLY illuminate! It's very easy to see in dark situations. I don't know what they used for it, but it glows longer than any of my watches and is also a lot brighter. Haven't tested it for radio activity ;).... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydasft on 08/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fine compass for a quick orientation. Useful for all kinds of recreational purposes. I use it mainly in outdoor photography, to find the four cardinal directions. It is a full size compass in a compact housing. Fits easy in a pocket or small bag. Large enough... Read more

SKU 2876
    0 0
  • posted bymiddbetter on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheapo, does what it should do quite big Cons:quite poor build quality, fell down on the floor a couple of times and little ball (that keeps liquid from leaking) on the side fell out. it needs to be glued better by oneself; sticker with letters etc. was peeled o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadrianotr on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Colorful, good scale,small (this can be a con), works as it should pointing north. The fluid inside the compass makes the needle not oscillatory. Cons:built-in quality is not the best (plastic), and its very fragile, but worth it for this price.the compass should stay h... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysergiogaspar on 07/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good for its price. Easy to read. Lightweight enough to carry in my pocket. One piece only, there is nothing to break apart. Does what it's supposed to do, but beware of nearby metallic objects. Cons:In my kitchen it points to my refrigerator instead of pointing no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections