DX » Community » Reviews » TEMEI Ultra-thin Protective TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome elegant fits Overall good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymhermens123 on 04/09/2015

Nice Ultra-thin Protective TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 5, its a little transparant and only scratchprotective. if you drop you phone it will be broken ;)

Impression:good,Awesome,elegant;

0 0 0

• posted byalferovanton on 03/25/2015

Pros: very thin and elegant case for Nexus 5, non-slipping plastic, neutral color. Cons: the material get scratched easily, so the case might lose a bit of its elegance after some time of using Anyway, this one looks very good, the phone does not become a huge brick with some cheap plastic on it.

elegant non-slipping case for nexus 5

Impression:elegant;

0 0 0

• posted byLtorrecilla on 02/12/2015

Pro: TPU, it's not silicone, so it's a hard rubber. Fits perfect and look really good in the Black Nexus 5, it's really thin and light. Contra: The front of the phone is too exposed since this cover doesn't go all around. Also the power and volume buttons are exposed, if your power button moves a... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byKerait on 02/05/2015

Pros: Thin and cheap Cons: Not very protective. Totally worth.

Impression:Awesome,fits,think;

0 0 0

• posted bythirteensixty on 01/17/2015

I'm pleased with how well this fits my Nexus 5. The cutouts are well-positioned to not block anything. It's very thin, and fits snugly to the phone. There are no gaps and I'm sure it won't fall off accidentally. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Impression:fits;

0 0 0

• posted byimperadorcorp on 12/05/2014

it fits perfectly, becomes almost invisible and is good to de touche Shame that it as some rouged edges all around.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byR3plicat0r on 11/28/2014

The Surface on the Sides was a bit uneven. But no problem... 10 Seconds and a Razorblade and all is Smooth as Justin Biebers Ass! For the Price it is a Great Product...

Impression:Overall good;

0 0 1

• posted bymito150 on 09/23/2014

Pros: Very thin case! Fits very well your nexus 5. Keep your device protected while it don't get to thick. Cons: This type of cases it's not very protective against crashes. It's a little slippery. Could be of other better material. The finish is not awesome. I love it!! I will buy some more of... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere