Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvama on 09/13/2012

It was such an original presents for one of my working partner's birthday. It's a funny item and makes you working time nicer with its movement. As it's solar powered you don't need batteries and never stops dancing, but you can turn it of if you want to No cons, it's funny, has good price an a different an original item. I've seen there are differnt ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzanelatto on 08/18/2012

It probly will last forever if nobody drops it. Needs almost no light to start dancing. Seens to be a well built device. A LED oculd make it even more charming. Package not good enought to protect it during shipping. Had to glue it. But glueing apart, there was no major problem so far. I can say a approve this. My kid is happy with it. May be a LED ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byserleonte on 07/22/2012

We saw a similar thing in the house of friends, we wanted to have the same. We are very glad that able to quickly find it on the DX. We ordered a few pieces to give to friends who do not have flowers, because they forget them in time to water. Various devices is moving with varying intensity . This is not a disadvantage, it due to the different sensitivity ... Read more

On the windowsill
    1 0
  • posted bycaslurjf on 04/13/2012

-Cheap product -Works fine -Good build -Depending of the intensity of the sunshine the flower moves faster or slower. Cool! -The flower will move even if you don't have direct sun -Is not possible to turn off -Is not possible to open if any repair was necessary -The package was damage when i recieved -Fragile product if it drop into the floor probably ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprvv1234 on 03/06/2012

It's a really cool gadget. you can give it as a gift or just put it on your desk.. The flower will move even if you don't have direct sun.. Pretty cheap, nice quality - comes with a very nice package. The shipping was fast also ! Really like it - will order another one very soon. The packaging should be better - this can break easily.. but deal extreme ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNicYuri on 01/29/2012

- It's cheap - It's works - it's cute - It flaps under the table lamp! A good gift for those who you do not want to spend much money. The quality is not such good. The lock switch was not available on my purchase, simply did not have the switch. One of the flower petal was broken down, fixed with super glue. The packing is bad. The solar panel could ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAkoa83 on 01/03/2012

Great cute product! Everyone asks where I bought my little mascot. It´s supercute and give me a lot of luck ;) It moves in a nice rythm to keep you relaxed when at your desk. It needs quite much light. Sometime the movement stops because of this. In Sweden in wintertime you need to put a lamp over it to keep the flower moving! It is a little bit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1Rupert1 on 12/18/2011

This is a perfect cheap gift for anyone of any age. The flower is simple to use, all you need to do is take the flower out of the pack, clip the flower to the stem and the stem to the base then put it in a window. I never get bored of seeing it doing its dance in the kitchen window and the same can be said for my cats who are amazed by it. It doesn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymdwyer on 12/05/2011

- I smile every time I see it. - No batteries needed - It will most likely be crushed in shipping. The good news is that it is relatively simple to snap the two halves apart, put all the axles back on their platforms, and stick it all back together. - It is a little bit weak. It needs a fairly bright light, or its movements are pretty subtle. Fans of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaraques on 10/29/2011

- Cute when it moves fast :3 - Good price. - I've ordered 5 plants and all boxes were damaged. - My plants aren't like this page description: they don't have a "base pad" in the box, nor don't have a "lock switch" below. - Some little pieces were broken (not able to fix them). - Don't know if it's my plant or my room, but it needs ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections